07

Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in the sea, but no one has any idea how deep it will go. you don't know the pain until you're staring at yourself in the mirror with tears running down your cheek and your begging yourself to just hold on and be strong.

Selena prayed to every god above her that they would not leave her behind, she just found a reason to live again, sure it was just that day's selena found them but it wasn't love at first sight exactly but it was familiarity. something like oh, its you, its going to be you. she doesn't want to lose them. The fate likes to play tricks on her but she was fed up, she just wants happiness. she wants to grow old with them. she doesn't want to look petty.

Silence was the only source on the air.

"Did you find them ?" questioned namjoon

selena shaked her head as a no, her eyes tearing up

with a sigh jin pulled his little baby into his arms and stroked her soft silky hair, as she broke down completely in his arms. His princess, the one he has been waiting for all his life along with his other soulmates, He wouldn't let her go even if she did something terrible.

Seeing their last soulmate crying made their heart clench, if for a fact she thinks they would leave her just because she has four more soulmates made them sad, she needs to learn that they would never leave her till death, because that's what soulmates were supposed to do.

they joined in the embrace and consoled her whispering sweet nothings into her ear, finally the baby calmed down with a scratchy and shaky tone she asked

"are you mad ?"

" no sunshine, we can never be mad at you."

"you guys will stay with me right"

"till our last breath leaves us we will be right beside you, even after death we would never leave you, even your other soulmates will be with us"

"you think so?"

"I know so little kitten"

"Can you sing for me" she asked looking at tae

"Uh yeah of course bear"

With her head on jin's thigh and her legs on kookie, she adjusted herself so they also could be in a comfortable position

She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you a good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

Imagine your face, say hello to me
Then all the bad days, they're nothing to me
With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear

As the song came to an end tae opened his eyes slowly looking at his precious soulmates sleeping cuddled with each other. With a soft smile he made space between yoongi and joonie for himself and dived in. This is what he wanted his whole life with all his soulmate  having a beautiful and peaceful life. He let himself have a goodnight.

_________________________________________

Uwu the fluff makes my heart burst anyway have a nice day sugarplums

Lots of love

Author 💕🌙