Time Turner

Me and Harry were standing next to Sirius as he talked about us moving in with him once he was free.

"Harry!" Hermione said pointing at the moon.

"Fuck!" Sirius said running over to Remus.

Remus looked like he was getting possessed. His eyes changed and he started turning grey. He grew fur and paws and he got taller, a lot taller.

Remus had dropped his wand at some point, but before anyone could grab it, ugly rat man grabbed it and turned back into his better shape.

"GET THE RAT!" Harry tried his best to get him but he got away.

Remus and Sirius started fighting each other. Sirius had turned himself into a dog. Remus flung Sirius and he went flying and landed near the black lake. Remus started to run towards us, but stopped, there was something howling in the woods. Me and Harry ran after Sirius and saw him laying passed out on the ground.

I ran over and sat next to him when the air turned ice cold and all my happiness disappeared.

"Shit. Harry cast your patronus with me." I said taking out my wand. "1 2 3. expecto patronum. "

I white light shot out of both of our wands. And it shielded us for a few minutes. But soon me and Harry grew weak and laid down next to Sirius.

I passed out after that.

I woke up in the hospital wing right before Harry and started freaking out.
"Oh fuck. Fuck. FUCK! There going to suvk out his soul Hermione. HERMIONE! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO!"

"CALM DOWN!"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN THEY ARE GOING TO SUCK OUT HIS FUCKING SOUL!"

"I KNOW, just please calm down."

Just then Dumbledore walked in, and started talking to Harry and Hermione.

"Y/n, come on we're going to go save Sirius." Hermione started. "Sorry ron but seeing you cant walk."

"Is that a time turner?" I asked. Hermione nodded and put it around the three of our necks. Harry tried touching but Hermione smacked his hand.

There was a weird sensation about time traveling.

"Come on we have to get to Sirius."

We went down to the courtyard but had to hide because Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, and his goons were all out there.

"You foul loathsome and evil little coakroach." Past Hermione said.

"That's us," Harry looked extremely confused. "This is not normal. Hermione pushed him back.

"This is a time turner Harry, Mcgonagall gave it to me first term, this is how I've been getting to my lessons all year."

"Meaning we've gone back in time?"

"Bingo." I point a finger at him.

"Dumbledore obviously wanted us to come back at this moment. Clearly something happened that he wants us to change."

"I thought it was established a long time ago that we're saving buckbeak and my dad, was it not?"

Hermione slapped her face, "How did I not think of that?" I shrugged.

We hid again as Draco and crew started running towards, we stayed there until we were out of sight from the others.

We hid behind Hagrid's giant pumpkins. In the distance we could see Dumbledore and two other people walking down the hill.