Dumb ass

Gryffindor and Slytherin have a quidditch game today. I stopped playing. I already have enough on my plate as it is. Angelina's captain now, she made Ron the keeper.

He isn't to brilliant but hopefully today he'll be good. Luna walked into the great hall with a giant lion on her head. She sat down next to Ron.

Time skip brought to you by Hernado

Gryffindor won! Me and Mione ran down to were the team was to congratulate them. I ran over to Fred and hugged him. "That was amazing Freddie."

"I know."

Angelina was talking to Harry when there was a snort from behind us all. I looked and saw Draco strutting over to us with a stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"Saved Weasley's neck haven't you? I've never seen a worse keeper... but then again he was born in a bin." He said referring to his stupid chant. "Did you like my lyrics Potter?"

Harry turned away. "We wanted to write a few more verses. But we couldn't find something to rhyme with fat and ugly, we wanted to sing about his mother you see-"

"That's enough Draco." I said.

"We couldn't fit I'm useless loser either for his father."

"DRACO!"

Fred's hand stiffened.

"Leave it." Angelina said noticing the boys getting tense. She held onto Fred's arm.

"You like the Weasley's, don't you Potter? You spend the holidays there. Can't see how you can stand the stink." Harry grabbed onto George to stop him from pummeling Draco.

"Draco shut the hell up."

''But I suppose when you've been dragged up by muggles even the Weasleys' hovel smells okay."

Harry's grip tightened on George while Alicia and Katie came over to hold Fred as well. Malfoy was laughing at his jokes.

"Or perhaps, you can remember what your mother's house stank like, Potter, and the Weasley's pigsty reminds you of it."

"Draco what the fuck is wrong with yo-" before anyone could bat an eye George punched him in the face. Harry punched him in the stomach next. Fred kept trying to get the three girls to let him go.

George kept cussing Draco and punching him. The girl's kept yelling at them to stop. Madame Hooch was blowing her whistle, when that didn't help she lifted up her wand. "Impedimenta." She shouted.

Both Harry and George were knocked back. Harry's nose was bleeding and George had a ton of Draco's blood on it. "What on earth do you two think your doing?" Madame Hooch screamed. "You two go to your head of house right this instant."

The two boys started walking back to the castle, Angelina was still holding Fred's arm. "You can let go of him now." I said.

"Why does it matter?" She asked.

"Because Draco's gone. It's not like he's going to beat him up." She let go of his arm. He walked over to me and hugged me.

"Y/n I hate your cousin."

"I do too."

Harry's POV

"I've never seen such outrageous behavior."

"He provoked us." I said.

"Provoked you?"

"He insulted my parents, and Harry's mum."

"So you beat him to a pulp? Instead of letting Madame Hooch handle it?"

"Yeah."

Just then Umbitch walked in.

Y/n's POV

"SHE BANNED YOU? FOR LIFE?"

"Yeah, and Fred didn't even touch him."

"Great where am I going to find three new players." Angelina sighed, she then paused and looked at me. "Y/n, can you play seeker?" Her eyes where pleading with me.

"Um, no. Ask Ginny, she's great at Quiditch"

"Why can't you?"

"I just have a lot going on this year."

"Please. I really need you."

"I'm pulling out the dead boyfriend card."

"Don't you dare!"

I pull out a card I made with a picture of a tombstone on it, "It's done, it's been pulled out."

"Damn it. Fine I'll go ask Ginny."

"I'm going to go see Draco." I said grabbing my cardigan.

"Your going to yell at him, right."

"Duh."

I walked up to the hospital wing and walked over to Draco's bed.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you." He turned away.

"I was mad."

"Draco you can't just go around insulting people's parents. Especially if they're dead."

He sighed. "You're lucky you know. I'm surprised they didn't kill you."

"I'm sure I would be if they weren't holding back Fred."

"If they had held back all three of them I would have probably been the one beating you up."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to."

"No, you are. If they hadn't beat me up I would have probably started insulting you."

"Fred would have certainly killed you if you did that dumb ass."

"I know, I think that's what I wanted. I wanted them to kill me."

"Draco-"

"Then maybe I could get out of this. I don't want to be a you know what."

"Draco, I made a promise to you. You don't have to get yourself killed. I'm going to get you out of this."

"Promise?"

"I promise. I'm going to go back to my common room now. Don't so anything bad, ok?" He nodded.

I went into Madame Pomfrey's office to say hi before I left. "Hey Poppy. I heard you a mum had a nice date yesterday."

"Yes we did y/n." She winked.

I bid her adieu and left. Fred, Harry, and George were sulking on the coach when I came back. I sat down next to Fred and took his hand.

"Draco apologized."

"I don't care." Harry said.

Q: How are you doing?