Bait

"Hey! You two get up!" Levi blurted. I opened my eyes to see the bright blue sky and Levi's charcoal eyes staring me down. He began to kick my side, making me lift my body.

"I'm up, dammit." I rasped, coughing to fix my voice. I looked over to see Eren standing beside me. My hands pushed off the grass to stand at the same height as Levi.

"We have a mission." I nodded, mentally preparing myself for the journey. "Tch. Get your asses to your rooms and get ready." His hoarse voice made me grin just slightly as we walked into the building.

Quickly, I entered my room, slamming the door with all my might. I trotted towards my closet, stripping down from normal clothes to my tan uniform. My hands waved around as I attempted to find the right straps for the 3DM gear, eventually strapping it onto my body. Surprisingly I haven't recieved a green Cape, but it's not like I really care.

My feet ran on their own, dashing down the hallway, accidentally leaving my door open. Hanji ran along with me, not speaking a single word.

We both busted through the doors of Erwin's office, seeing Levi and Erwin standing beside each other.

"Good, you two are here." he paused, coughing to fix his voice, then continued. "We are going through the forest. Our plan is to use Jaeger as bait. Since he's the one the Colossal and Armored Titan go for, we hope they will find him and attempt to capture." His hands lifted from the table, looking at Hanji and I in the eyes. "Then, we'll wipe them out."

I nodded to the simplified plan, seeing everyone else do the same.

"So, set off on your horses. I'll stay behind with a few members incase of any attacks. Keep both of your squads under control." Erwin warned, signaling us to leave.

I turned immediately, beginning to walk out the door. Using Eren as bait. Let's see how that goes. I heard Levi and Hanji speak behind me, not hearing the words being said, but the muffled mumbling they ranted on about. My eyes stayed forward, heading for the cadets section of the building, since I already knew what my job was.

"Aye! Wake up, cadets! Your needed out by the stables!" I shouted, knocking on all the doors until each one confirmed that they were up and ready to go. I continued repeating the same words once I reached the of the hall, dashing back towards the stables. I spoke no word to any of them, even if they asked about the situation.

"Hey, I got your cadets." Panting, I then paused by Levi and Hanji who were talking amongst themselves with a map in Levi's hand.

"Tch. Ok." Levi scoffed, walking forward to see all the cadets line up in a circle around the Captains. "Eren, were using you as bait to drag out the two titan bastards that keep trailing you." he announced, Eren quickly nodding his head with determination lining his expression.

"We'll be going through the forest, since we seem to fight better in those areas. Also, that's where they were last spotted for the past few times." Hanji entered with a lower tone and brows angled low, showing her serious side.

"Remember, we are using Eren as bait, not a man waiting to be captured."

They continued speaking of the plan, describing every detail just so we would understand the situation. Both captains made it clear that Eren is to not be captured, but only to draw out the two titans. I wasn't sure how I was feeling about this, but just went along with it, hoping we succeed against those two beasts.

"Let's go!" Hanji blurted, raising her fist in the air as all the cadets dispersed into the stables.

My body turned to grab one of the extra horses, as I did not have a designated horse quite yet. Once the cadets and I found our horses, we rounded the two captains for one last pep talk.