C H A P T E R O N E

•°•Recap•°•

‘I hope this is enough Siri, enough for you to forgive me. . . ’

He smiled as blackness took over him. . .

He welcomed death with open arms. . .

There. . . Right here. . . Ends the life of R.A.B, the youngest son of Walburga and Orion Black, little brother of Sirius Black.

The little Prince of Darkness. . .

Or he thought so. . .

~•°•♪•°•~

Meanwhile somewhere in London, a certain 19 year old, messy haired young man collapsed into the arms of his wife, mourning for his ex-lover whom he got over, or he thought so. He sobbed, hugging the red hed as if she was his lifeline

“I’m so sorry. . .”

C H A P T E R  O N E - The Unexpected

Summary:
Regulus find out something unexpected and he does not know how to feel

Regulus Black remember pain. . .

Death. . .

And. .

He expected many things after death. . .

He expected a peaceful afterlife. . .

He also expected some hellish punishment too

But what he never expected was to remain in Earth around the living people.

He especially never expected him to be somehow stuck with a little infant. .

HOURS BEFORE

Unknown Location
August 3rd 1980, 09:39 pm

Not much after his death, he found himself outside of some unfamiliar house, at night. Moon shone proudly up in the sky. Tree leaves danced along the cold Autumn breeze  He was confused of course. He had no idea where he was. He was not really surprised to see himself as a transparent figure, a ghost. But he was surprised, to feel a warmth in him. He was surprised to feel his MAGIC in him. He never thought a ghost could have access to their magic.

He suddenly felt a pull, a pull from the house. He didn't wanted to invade the privacy of the resident wizards or muggles, whoever living there. But he was curious, curious about the pull. The pull was from the first floor. He wondered if he could float like a ghost if he is a ghost now. He didn't really want to walk into the house all the way up into the first floor. It only took moments before he realised he started floating. Being new to the whole ghost business, it took him a while to actually control the floating around thingy.

With a great determination, he floated upto the first floor, infront of a window with white curtains. The room was painted in baby blue with a small white cradle near the window. Inside was someone, someone with a baby. The lady was humming softly to the baby. He didn't saw her face clearly. She had flaming red hair he could see that.