CHAPTER EIGHT

Author seems to forget to mention something. How Lily and Regulus communicate? Well sometimes through telepathy. Regulus would just communicated to her with telepathy. And she would just talk out loud. She would use the doll as a mean when James is around lol. He cannot read her mind he can just send messages.

NOT EDITED

It's been what. . . Somewhat like months since he has been wandering around. Lily still seems stressed. Though she's not speaking a word about her worry, trying to distract him (and probably herself) from it. Regulus didn't nagged much either. He thought of just leaving it alone for now. If Lily wasn't comfortable, he won't ask. He does not wish to make his friend uncomfortable. If Pandora was here surely she'd have been able to help Lily.

Lately they've been spending time a lot. They'd just have casual talks and all. Sometimes, no, most the time, Lily mentions about how he should just tell James. Regulus was hesitant. Wouldn't that make everything complicated? Like? James is your husband Lily and Regulus is his ex. Does she became too used to stress and tension that she wanna create more of it? Sometimes he doesn't understand this girl.

It was just one such casual day talk. Lily was talking about old memories with her friends, Marlene, Dorcas and Mary. He does remember them. Dorcas was a Ravenclaw and was acquaintance with Pandora. She was one of the only people that didn't bullied Dora.

They were in Lily's small library, reading texts. Harry was in her lap, giggling at both of them, occasionally playing with Regulus and Lily. Harry and herself didn't went to order meeting. Lily said, she was too tired and stressed. James too thought I'd be better if they stayed. Lily stresses herself out a lot with the dark lord business. She'd be more stress if she went so for that day she stayed.

“Really? A Slytherin?”

“What Black? Surprised?”

“Well kind of. It's rare to find  a Slytherin with no prejudice.”

Lily just laughed at that.
“Not really. There are a lot of prejudice free ones. They just hide. Do you know how suprised i was finding her working in a muggle bakery? We instantly clicked and just started hanging out.It was surprising how well we got along you know.”

“Did anybody knew about this?”

“Nope. Not even Snape knew about this. Just between us.”

“What happened then? With you both?”

“Hmm well, Mari and I were not meant to be, i guess you can say that. There was a lot going on and she just broke up and.... Disappeared. I don't know where she is or if she's even alive. Alas, it's in the past.”

Mari, Amaris Lial,the girl in topic was a fellow Slytherin student who was three years ahead of them, a year ahead of Lily. A studios Slytherin with a very different character. She always spend most of her time at the forest. And for some reason, Dora's favorite to hang out with. She treated Pandora like a sister too. What he didn't expected was for her to be in a relationship with Lily. He shouldn't be surprised but he is. Not many know what happened to her. Maybe Pandora does.

“Maybe you should ask Pandora?”

“No it's alright. I'm completely over it. There is no point in enquiring either. But, question, how would Pandora know??”

“They were close friends. Maybe even like, sisters. . ”

“Speaking of Pandora? How did you two became friends?”

“Honestly i don't know how it happened. We met at the forest you know. She would go on talking about nargles and some other weird creatures and all.”

“Did you believed her tho?”

“Well-- I don't know. Nobody knows other than Pandora. It could all possibly exist and maybe not just visible to us?”

“That can happen? How?” Lily was so confused. Is it actually possible.

“There are witches and wizards who are highly sensitive to magic. Pandora could be one of them.” Well that was a new information for her. She didn't knew one could be sensitive to magic.

“You know, talking with you is great since I could learn stuff that I never heard of."

“Well, Hogwarts doesn't teach everything about wizarding world"

Lily nodded in agreement. So true. Not everything is taught at Hogwarts.

“But did you know Pandora is about to have a child--?"

“Wait really?!---”

Moments later they heard James'voice from downstairs. Ayy looks like the marauders are back. Harry giggled with joy. Looks like someone missed his dad and uncles.

Both got downstairs. Remus, Sirius and James were there. No Peter.

“Progslet!!!” Sirius cried in joy. His little prongslet is soooo cute. Harry jumped onto Sirius' arms. He loves his dogfather a lot.

“What? Forgot dad when you got your uncle's?"

Harry just giggled more. Of course not. Dada gets hugs too. James softly missed his forehead and began to coo at him. James was still not over that "silly dad" syndrome.

“Peter isn't here?''

“Nope. His mom's sick. He needed to leave." Remus informed Lily.

“His mom's getting sick so often. Must be hard for him”

Remus nodded. Harry on the other hand brightened up more; hearing Remus' voice. That was when he noticed Remus. He enthusiastically called out for Remus.

“Oh no. Now Harry has seen moony, he wouldn't want us anymore.” Sirius was too dramatic. But he was not much wrong.

Harry adores being held by Remus. Whenever Remus came over, Harry would cling onto him like a little monkey. It'd take a lot of efforts to seperate him from Remus. Ahhhh Lily James and Sirius all were so jealous. Prongslet is not hiding his favourite. It's moony.

Remus carefully held Harry as he snuggled close to him. Regulus wasn't really surprised. Lupin has the warmest aura. Kids this age are usually sensitive to auras. So was Harry. It was fun seeing Lily get jealous. He would constantly make fun of her with this.

Remus looks confused as always. He'd never get why Harry loves to snuggle with him. Remus isn't complaining. His cub is so adorable, so sweet. Harry was babbling something in his babby language to Sirius while playing with his hair. Remus wondered how it'd feel to raise a child, with Sirius. It'd be wonderful. But that dream is just impossible isn't it? With his condition, they wouldn't be able to adopt a child. . .

Moreover, they were in the midst of a war. Such dark ages. There is no way they will be able to raise one. Maybe when it's all over. . . Remus had a little hope. Him and Sirius getting married. And if possible, adopting a child. Wouldn't that be beautiful. He wished for this war to end soon. He knows it's not possible. But he can wish, he can hope.

Author is not dead! Yay!!! Sorry about this big delay. I wasn't able to focus on writing with this stress from everything. And it's not edited so sorry about the mistakes

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy and also realise that author was not in their right mind writing this. Love you guys<333