C H A P T E R T W O

•°•Recap•°•

He had many questions. . .

How was it possible. . .?

How could he feel his magic. . .?

How did the kid touched him. . .?

What was that pull. . .? The weird sensation. . .?

Was that a connection? A bond?

If it was. . . Then why with Potter’s kid of all people. . .? And why him. . ?

He stared at the moon. .

Only time can tell whats ahead. Whatever happened back there, he knew it was not something small. It means something. He didn't knew what. What was so special in this kid that it-he could actually see him? How could he? He wanted answers. . .
But he knew it was not possible. . . Atleast not yet. . .

Well. . . This was very unexpected. . .

C H A P T E R   T W O - Wounds and Regrets

Summary:
Regulus thinks about his past with his family and comfort Harry when he wakes up in the middle of the night

Godric Hallows
August 28th 1980, 12:45 am

Regulus found out, in a few days, that he has been dead for a year or so. He do not remember anything inbetween that time. As time passed, he realised that he can't stay away from Harry much longer. Their “bond” always pulled onto his magic, which was, infact tiring. Most the day, he spends time with the infant. Evans always took care of the kid in a muggle way, unlike Walburga who leave it to the house elves. Evans is a caring and very loving one compared to his mother. She is an ideal mom. A good one. Potter, like always, a playful, prankster father. Always playing with little Harry. The adorable little brat would conquer any heart, he knew that. When Potter and Evans we're near the brat he would stay far away from them. He didn't like to butt in their family affairs. He said to himself. He would go outside strolling around.

At nights the brat would cry, like at 3:00 am in the morning. Evans or Potter would always rush in, trying to sooth the kid. It was so annoying really. He have to praise them for that. If it was his mother she would have just silenced the room or have send house elves, he was sure. He never remember, in his life, spending time with his mother or father. They, especially his mother, have never taken care of him or his brother. Walburga was no where near a good parent. She has never shown any sign of love. She would either yell or curse at them both.

His father tho. . .

Orion was a different case. He was not a good father. But he was better than Walburga. He never stood up against Walburga for them. But he somewhat cared for them, in his own way. He was not sure if Sirius remember, but he remember vividly, the days when his father would gently take care of their wound when they were asleep, or when he thought so. One time he saw him do that. Regulus was awake but Orion didn't knew. Sirius was wounded badly by their mother when he was caught sneaking into muggle park. He was half awake, Regulus knew that. Never in his life, he have ever experienced such a soothing and gentle action from anyone other that from Sirius. And he loved the feeling of warmth. He knew it was rare for their father to do so. He never done such affectionate action towards any of them while they were awake. His father was one of the reason he stayed. He knew Orion couldn't handle loosing both his children. He might look cold hearted but Orion was not. He was not heartless like Walburga. He was a coward, like him. Refusing to show affection. He didn't wanted to fight Walburga. Regulus always noticed that, unlike his brother, how Orion would always give up half way through the fight between him ans Walburga. It might have been the other reason for him to believe Walburga might be the same. It might have given him hope that one day she would love them back.