Chain Me

There are scenes that can be triggering to others, leave page if it makes you uncomfortable. Mature content ahead.

/didn't proofread this, sorry for the errors.

tw// BDSM

Pearl & Haji

-

"Fucking finally! I need to fucking rest!" said a tired Pearl plopping her body on the couch after a long day of work.

The penthouse was huge for a bachelor, she thought after cleaning the whole place.

"Hope he's in a good mood. Can't do shit today." she whispered to herself just before the door flew open.

"Home early?" she asked him. She can sense that he's in a bad mood already, fuck!

He gave her a knowing look but she shook her head, it made him smirk evilly.

"And why is that?" he whispered in her ear when he reached side.

"Haji, I'm so tired. I cleaned the whole place in case you didn't notice."

"No one asked you to do that, Pearl. You're here as my slave, in bed darling." seduction dripping in his voice.

"So, why don't you go freshen up and I'll wait for you there, hmm?" he brushed his lips on her cheek, it sent shivers to her body.

"Don't make me wait, Pearl." he said before walking to his room.

It took her some time to decide, she was tired yes but a part of her craves for it too. After an hour, she's finally dressed with a tight school uniform. A tight skirt that hugs her breast perfectly and a short skirt that covered her privates. A pair of long black thigh-length socks is also part of her costume.

Roleplay. Again.

She walked up to a room where he is surely in, taking a deep breath she opened the door. Welcoming her was the scent of hard liqour and smoke. He was already there, sitting at the edge of the bed, waiting for her.

"Thought you wouldn't come." he smirked.

He stood up and pulled her inside, he smiled mischieviously at her.

"Safe word?" he asked.

"Lolli." she said.

"Got it."

"Atleast try to be a little gentle this time, Haji." she whispered.

"Did I ask you to speak?" he low growled.

He made her stand up near the wall where chains and handcuffs are hung.

"Fucking sexy." he moaned when he felt his chest touched his breasts when he handcuffed her. Her hands above her head now.

Slowly he knelt in front of her, spreading her legs and chaining her feet.

"All set, darling." he smirked. He opened a drawer full of whips and toys, his toys.

He took a nipple sucker and a vibrator, she almost closed her legs. She could feel the tension already.

"Oh, you want it now baby?" he whispered. He licked her ear down to her neck before giving it a suck, it made her moan softly.