White Shirt

Scenes may trigger audiences. Leave page if uncomfortable. :)
GxG
Samantha x Iris

-

"Aren't you done with work?" I can imagine her pouting as she speaks, I chuckled inwardly.. man I'm going home.

"Be there in 30. Do you want anything?" the silence over the line made me wonder what she was doing.

"Baby, you there?" I can hear her breathing though.

"Iris, hello?" I called but still no response. I was about to end the call when I heard a whimper. I listened more and I almost lost my shit when I realized what she was doing. Her cries of pleasure echoed through the phone, I gripped the phone tighter and shut my eyes. Fuck!

"Iris" I called once again.

"Hmmm?" she purred. I can imagine her droopy eyes while on the verge of cumming. Jesus!

"Hold that. I'm on my way." she moaned as a response. I quickly gathered my stuff and went to head for the car. Luckily, it wasn't traffic, I reached the building in less than 20 minutes.

My heartbeat raced into my chest, I pushed the door open and found no one in the living room. I heard a sound in the kitchen and made my way there... and there.... at the counter-top.. was my girlriend.

Wearing a loose-white shirt and nothing... fucking nothing underneath! Just her fucking white shirt! Her legs were spread over the counter, her fingers touching her glistening center.

I looked her straight in the eye and I know already what she wanted, her eyes were red and lustful. I swallowed hard when she pulled out a finger from inside of her. I wanna suck those juices on her finger, lick every inch of her and make her beg me to stop.

I made my way to her but stopped mid-way when she signalled me by raising her hand.

"Watch" her voice reeking of seduction. I watched how she placed his middle finger on her clit, circling around it while she shut her eyes. Let me do that baby.

"Ohhh!" her moan echoed in the room. The self-control I had somehow amazes me, I would have jumped and replaced that finger with my mouth but she doesn't want me to. Gotta respect that.

Her finger rubbed her clit faster, I can see how perky her nipples were over her thin white shirt. Please let me see those, Iris!

"Baby" I said barely audible but I know she heard it, she stopped and looked at me with tears forming in her eyes. I looked at her with knowing gaze and she nodded. Finally!

I rushed to her and latched my mouth on hers. I kissed her deeply and she responded just as much. My hands roamed around her body, grabbing her breast and pinching her nipple lightly. She moaned my name when I sucked a sensitive spot on her neck. I let my tongue glide over it and her fingers dug in my arm. My hand slowly went downward, from her breast to her stomach and to her

"Aahhhh!" her long and hard moan fueled my desire when I placed my palm on her wet cunt. So fucking wet!

"Baby please!" she begged. We'll get there.

I toyed with clit and I can feel her shudder. Coming?

I sucked her nipple through the thin fabric and her cries of pleasure surrounded us. She pulled away and hurriedly took off her shirt, pushing my head down to suck her breast. I'd gladly do it without pushing me you know. I chuckled.

The tip of my tongue circled over the tip of her breast while my finger pushed inside her. She clenched around my finger when I sucked her nipple hard.

"Do you like that?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded and pushed her pelvis down on my hand. My finger went in and out of her, the sound it makes made my blood pump harder.

"Baby ohhh!" I pushed another finger and twisted it inside of her. Her breathing becomes erratic when I moved my hand faster, seeing how she's close to cumming... I pulled my fingers out.

The look of horror in her face when she realized what I just did, I smirked and knelt down.

"Shit! Shit!" her curses drowned when I pushed my tongue inside her. Tasting every inch of her, her wet cunt, her pulsating clit, I licked them all.

Her hand gripped my head, pushing me down deeper. I sucked hard and her pleasure cry was loud.

"Baby, baby oh god!" I knew she's coming.

She tried to push my head away but I grabbed her hands and placed it beside her thighs. I sucked and licked her harder. This feels so good! I can feel my cunt get wet too.  I might fuck her with a strap-on if we weren't on the kitchen right now.

Her legs started to shake when the tip of my tongue played with her clit, tears from her eyes fell while breathing hard. She tried shutting her legs but fail That's right baby, come for me!

I pushed my tongue inside her, triggering her orgasm, she cursed out loud when she came in my mouth. Her legs shook hard, I hard to place my hands over them. I did not stop playing her clit, her body convulses with so much pleasure.

"Sam. please... please.. Strap. baby" I stood up and kissed her mouth. I pushed my fingers in her mouth after the kiss, making her taste her own juice.

I opened my mouth and she spit inside. Dirty!

"That was so good." she whispered, her naked body wrapped around me while I was standing in between her legs.

I looked at Iris and her eyes asks for more. I smirked and planted a soft kiss on her mouth.

"Let me fuck you with that strap-on, shall we?"

~

N S F Wजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें