Immaculate

Please leave page if scenes makes you uncomfortable. Read at your own risk!

Lori x Eve
-

11pm and we just finished the activities for this year's retreat, gustong-gusto ko na maligo! I called out my friends para sabay-sabay na kami magshower since pwede naman dahil all girls kami at malaki ang shower area ng building.

"Have you seen Eve kanina? Gosh, tingin ng tingin sa'yo!" Connie exlaimed. I rolled my eyes at her statement dahil di ko naman din nakita na tumitingin si Eve sakin.

"Ewan ko. Di ko naman nakita." I chuckled a little, I grabbed my towel and headed to the showers. When I got there, madami ng nauna samin. I walked upstairs and went to the common bathroom at the end of the hallway thinking it's empty. To my suprise, Eve was already there, showering.

"Oh! Sorry! Di ko alam!" Sabay sara ko ng pintuan. I saw how her hand pulled the knob making the door open wide.

"Lori, hi." she said. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"I didn't know, di kasi locked yung pinto kaya akala ko walang tao." I tried my hardest not to look at her hardened nipples but fuck! I heard her chuckle and instructed me to come on in.

"Sorry, I forgot to lock too. Uh, ligo ka na din? Sabay na tayo." she offered. I'm sticky and stinking so maliligo na talaga ako. I nodded and took off my clothes. The bathroom was big enough for the two of us so di naman kami nagbabanggaan.

I turned on the shower and closed my eyes, savoring the warm water flowing freely all over my body, after a long day! When I opened my eyes, I saw Eve staring at my body. I saw how she swallowed. I saw how her eyes were glued to my breast.

"Hmm?" I muttered under my breath.

"Huh? Sorry." she said.

"Okay lang. Ligo na tayo. Late na." I laughed a bit.

"Nakapanty ka pa." she said and looked down on my blue panty. Napatingin din tuloy ako, I smiled and nodded.

I felt the heat gushed between my thighs. Fuck! Kay Eve pa talaga? Something tells me I want this panty to be taken off by her.

"Wanna take it off of me?" I whispered barely audible. She smirked and went closer to me. Our breasts touching, her nipples with mine.

"Are you sure Lori?" she asked.

"Hmm?" her tone, sexy.

"Just take it off, Eve." I ordered. Slowly, she put her thumb on the waistband, pushing it down my thighs.  When it reached my knees, she parted my thighs. I swallowed a lump on my throat.

"Luluhuran kita pero 'wag kang maingay. The superiors might hear you." she said before kneeling down in front of my thighs, her face leveled in between.  Her lips went straight to my aching cunt, massaging it. The way her lips kisses my wet pussy is enough to make me moan. I tried hard to shut my mouth but she sucked my clit!

"Ah!" I moaned a little louder.

"Keep it down." she whispered and went to back to sucking my cunt. She pushed me to a wall and placed my leg on her shoulder, getting better access to my pussy. My knees were getting wobbly as her tongue played my clit, even more when she pushed a finger in.

"Shit Eve! Shit! I'm gonna cum!" She sucked my clit harder when she heard me say that. Her tongue made its way again to my entrance, resulting to my mindblowing orgasm!

"Ohhh!" I moaned as I catch my breath. Daig ko pa nagmarathon sa hingal, I was only standing. She stood up and pressed her lips on mine. I can still taste my cum.

"Sarap?" she asked in a whisper.

"Sobra." I responded as I reached for her pussy too. Her wetness excites me. First time kong ginawa 'to and this will be the first time I'm eating a pussy!

I sucked her nipples first 'cos they were fucking asking to be sucked. Eve moaned my name quietly.

"Ako naman luluhod, hmm?" I said as I kneel in front of her. I spread her thighs and bumungad ang pink and wet cunt niya. I have no knowledge in eating a pussy but I remember what she did to me earlier.

I latched my tongue on her cunt, making her shiver. Inulit ulit ko ang pagdila muna sa gitna niya, I continued until she begged me to go on deeper. I reached for her leg and placed it on my shoulder as well. I pushed my tongue into her entrance making her moan hard but quietly. I fucked her with my tongue and rubbed her clit. Eve was uttering curses over curses as I devour her wet and juicy cunt in a bathroom.

I pushed a finger in and then another one. I pushed more and more. Hard. Until she closed her thighs with my fingers inside her.

"Lori fuck! Gago ang sarap!" she moaned in pleasure. She slowly opened her thighs and I saw my hand was dripping wih her cum. I moved my fingers in and out of her again. Her knees shaking. Her clit pulsating.

I licked her clit one last time before standing up to kiss her.

We shared an intimate kiss before pulling away.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked laughing. I heard Eve chuckle in response.

She pulled me closer to her under the shower, she was behind me, massaging my breasts.

"Was that your first time?" she asked behind me.

"Hmm, yea. Sorry, obvious ba?" I asked.

"Jesus no! You were fucking good! The best even!" she bit my shoulder. She kissed my neck and made me face her. Her lips crashed onto mine again, pushing her tongue inside my mouth.

Her kisses traveled down to my neck.

"I didn't get to suck these. Let me do it now." she said before finally sucking my nipple.