Watch Me

Leave page if scenes makes you uncomfortable! Read at your own risk. <3

Mari x Sebastian
-

"Morning.." I answered the call at 3AM. God I hate different time zones. While madaling araw na sa Pinas, kauuwi at gabi palang sa kinaroroonan netong kausap ko.

"Morning baby, sorry to wake you up.. again." He smiled shyly. Para namang matitiis ko 'to. Few more months and he'll be home soon.

"It's fine baby, how's work? Wait, nagdinner ka na ba?" He was just sitting and staring at the screen, staring at me. Looking mighty fine with his sweatpants and white shirt, hair wet and messy as he just got off the bathroom.

"Huy! Tinatanong ko kung kumain ka na ba? Pahinga tayo maaga gusto mo?" Girl, umaga na sa'yo. He chuckled and nodded his head, he rested his back on his gaming chair. Tumayo ako at inilagay ang phone sa stand para di ko hawak at nakakangalay din. He started talking about his day while I was just listening, he asked mine and I answered him wala namang bago. Wala namang exciting sa buhay ko rito.

"I can't wait to be home. Few more months baby, okay?" he said sweetly. Few more months and I'm gonna be railed by this guy. I smirked at the thought.

"What?" he asked. I shook my head, chuckling. Oh, since I've been feeling horny for a while, why not try to......

"Baby, inaantok ka na ba?" I asked. He took his shirt off and answered me no. Fucking abs! The tattoo from his arm ran down to his fucking sides, abot sa V-line. I felt my throat dry in an instant.

"Wanna go back to sleep baby? It's fine. Anong oras na rin naman d'yan. Sleep na?" I shook my head and sat at the edge of the bed. Wearing only his loose shirt and a white boyleg shorts. I saw how his eyes widen when he realized what I wanted to do. Yes, Sebastian..

"Watch me?" I almost whispered. He smirked and nodded. I looked at the camera, making sure na it's focused sa pwesto ko. I slowly ran my hands on my chest, cupping my breast. I moaned softly when my fingers touched my hardened nipples, oh these needs to be sucked!

I flicked my fingers on my nipple many times, making me moan in pleasure. God I'm starting to feel my wetness. From the iPad screen, I took a glimpse of Sebastian stroking his dick through his pants and boy was he hard!

I took my shirt off and I hear him mouth a curse. With my breasts exposed, I spit on my mouth and wet my nipples. He finally pulled his dick out and stroke it up and down as he curses softly. I can feel my panties soaked and realized that I needed to take it off. Slowly, I pushed down my panties. Spreading my thighs apart to show him how wet I was. If he could only jump over the screen, he would.
I started toying my clit, tracing circular motions around it. My moans getting heavy each touch of my fingers.

"Ohh!" I moaned in pleasure when I pushed a finger inside me. God this feels so good!

"More." his deep voice ordered.

I pushed another and let it in and out of me as I moan. I can hear my wetness through my fingers entering me. I heard him breathing heavily as he strokes his hard dick in front of the camera.

"I said more." He said. I reached out to my drawer and pulled out the dildo I use everytime I wanted to cum. I ran it theough my pussy to wet it and pushed it inside me.

"Ah fuck!" God this feels fucking good! I heard him growl and I made sure to push the dildo in and out so he can see. My moans and wetness echoed in my bedroom, Sebastian curses at the sight.

I can feel my insides tighten, I rubbed my clit hard and fast in front of the camera, I see him gasping for air as he pumps himself faster too.

"B-baby shit! Shit!" My knees started to shake as fluid gushed out of me. I'm fucking squirting that it made a mess on my table, it even reached my screen. The camera blurred as I squirted right in front of my phone, my phone got wet! I moaned in so much pleasure as my orgasm started to build on me too.

"Oh god! Oh! Shit!" I can't stop cursing as I cum hard on my fingers, soaking my hand.

"Fuck baby! Ah!" His cum flows down on his dick as he stroke himself. My knees shake and my pussy swollen. I looked at him after that mindblowing orgasm and squirt, my legs wide open.

"Goodmorning to me." I smirked and he chuckled. His deep voice sent me shivers.

"That pussy is mine, you understand? Mine and mine only." He said the last line with full authority.

"Come home, so you can finally land your mouth on it." I said before turning the vibrator on and placing it on my clit...

I guess squirting and cumming once isn't enough for me.