•PREFACE•

All rights reserved ©

Copyright of jedidiah17

•••

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without prior permission of the author.

•••

Hello, awesome person. Thank you so much for choosing to read this book.

You made the right choice! *wink*

I am Precious, your author, also known as Jedidiah, or Diah, for short.

Note: In All Her Glory is exclusive only to Wattpad. If you are reading this book on any other platform, please stop now! It is unauthorised and your device can be plagued with viruses. Please, beware!

This book, In All Her Glory, is my first book here on Wattpad. It was previously completed, but as I reviewed it and saw that I didn't write important and crucial things that I should have, I decided to take it down and start from scratch. Not an easy thing to do, trust me. But I had to search my heart and do what was right for Sharon and Sam's story to be a success.

I took In All Her Glory down from Wattpad on January 29, 2021, but guys, a new, better version of the story is coming!

I'm really happy to write about Sharon and Sam again. Those two stayed in my head for long. They were what I thought about most of the time. And I saw situations through their eyes. I actually wasn't so satisfied with the relationship between them in the first book, and I hope I can portray a better friendship in this one. I'm not perfect, but I am seriously relying on God to help me with this.

If you read the previous book, I would love to see your comment on what you thought about it. Please, guys, make sure you comment!

I sincerely want to apologise to those who were in the middle of reading In All Her Glory when I unpublished it. And I hope and believe that you will prefer this novel version of the book to the previous one. Thank you for sticking with me, guys. I feel blessed to have such wonderful readers.

A big thank you to CUPIDAWARDS and @adretaimpossibleawards for the awards given to In All Her Glory, both in teen fiction and general fiction categories.

•••

This book contains mention of rape and bullying, which may be triggering for some readers.

•••

This book is dedicated to God Almighty, who has never stopped being faithful to me.

•••

Please, follow me here on Wattpad, and on my official Instagram page (author_jedidiah17) to see updates concerning this book. Also, be sure to add the book to your library and reading list if you haven't.

God bless you as you read the rest of the book! Watch out for the first chapter of Sharon and Sam's beautiful story on Monday! I love you, guys!

And keep the comments and votes coming! I like it when it's loooouuud! ;)

L O V E,
Precious.

#wemove.