Chapter Four, Belated Birthday Party

Morning soon dawned and with it the alarm clock ringing waking up the three occupants in the large bed, who all grumbled at being woken up at 8:30 but they had to be at The Burrow for 10:30 for Mia's birthday brunch.
"Morning Freddie. Morning André." Mia greeted, kissing both of their cheeks.
"Morning love." Fred said, wrapping his arms around her from behind and placing a kiss on her shoulder, while she snuggled with André laying her head on his shoulder.
"Bonjour ma chérie." André greeted, placing a tender kiss on her forehead. "It means good morning, my darling." He explained, upon seeing the eager and interested look in her eyes.

"What does 'I love you' mean in French?" Mia asked interestedly.
"Je t'aime." André explained.
"Merci. Je t'aime André. Je t'aime Freddie." Mia said, with a wide grin. Feeling happy she could learn new things without the crippling fear of being beaten.
"Je t'aime Mia." Fred and André said together, kissing their mate marks which started another round of love making, carried on from the night before. It would seem they were going to be late, but at the moment they didn't care, they just wanted to shower Mia with all the love that they had for.
"You can't get me pregnant again. I already am." Mia teased, laughing.
"Mm. That would be a treat." Fred said huskily, turning Mia's laughs into moans of pleasure.

***

They were indeed running late and after showering together and trying to avoid the temptation that was their beautiful mate, Mia. They showered before separating so they could actually get ready. Allowing Mia to have the bathroom after making sure she had everything and they had done their teeth, shaved and used their deodorants and aftershave. Once she was dry and her moisturiser was dry Mia put on her deodorant, perfume and white lace matching underwear but with a strapless bra. Next she slipped on her white jeans, a blue cold shoulder long-sleeved top, white beaded ballet shoes, a blue choker and Pearl earrings. As she was brushing her hair and clipping half of it back neatly with a Pearl clip leaving the rest down in her natural curls, her stomach rumbled loudly, causing a blush to cover cheeks. Finally she put on some blue shimmery eyeshadow, black eyeliner and black mascara, pink lipgloss and her Ladyship rings and her shadow ring.