Chapter Six, The Mate Meet

After having lunch, the guys all followed Mia and Chantelle as they did a bit of shopping before they all headed home.
"Good afternoon, Mistress and Masters." Dobby greeted, when the trio shadowed into the kitchen. There was a large pile of favours at the bottom of the table which was sorted into two piles, and a tray of honey tea, green tea, coffee and milky tea for Dobby were sat in the middle.
"Hi Dobby." Mia replied happily, taking a seat at the table and holding her arm out to Hedwig who landed on her arm and snuggled into her. "Dobby has deep cleaned the whole house, weeded the garden, and done the washing. Dobby has also sorted those letters for Mistress into two piles; on the left are letters from males and on the right are ones from females. There's no curses on them Dobby checked." Dobby informed them, as he climbed into his seat opposite Mia.

"You didn't need to do all that Dobby, but thank you." Mia replied.
"We have something to tell you, Dobby. Mia is expecting twins instead of one baby. One baby will be mine and the other André's." Fred revealed to Dobby, who squeaked happily and nearly fell out of his chair as he proclaimed he had to start making double and he'll let the family know later.
"There's another thing, Dobby." André said more gravely. "We had to set up a Ward to protect Mia as someone sent some letters with an abortion curse and other things weaved into it. We've reported it so it'll get dealt with but please can you check each one that arrives just in case?" He asked.
"Of course Dobby will! How can they do that to my Mistress! Evil, evil people!" Dobby ranted. Dobby took a deep breath to calm down a few minutes later before he spoke again.