What happened in real

Hey their everyone talking about the introduction, hi I am BeAsT your buddy ... thanks for deep down in my heart that you are here for my work...

BEFORE PROCEEDING I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IA M NOT MAKING ANY LOVE MOVIE SO DON'T EXPECT MUCH MOMENT AND ROMANCE AS I WROTE  THIS ON A SERIES NOTE AS FOR SAYING IT IS A FANFICTION NOTHING IS TRUE//./.

( sorry if you see any grammatical error I don't belong to a highly educated region so please forward me the queries )

*********************************SO LET THE STORY BEGIN************************************

It is the story of an 18 years old Ash Ketchum who was a regular kid like all of us, born in Kanto Region in the house of Delia Ketchum and his father.

His father was an evil-headed man who left the home for his company when Ash was 3 years old...  He clearly doesn't remember the face but has always heard about his greatness from his mother Delia.

This main story was set after he got his first most trusted and faithful buddy,, PIKACHU and was already of age 10.                   

 (everything begins now)

Some Tragedy/Incident happened in his life due to his father who has opened an evil organization " TEAM ROCKET " under the direct control and supervision of him, attacked in Kanto region with an intention of destroying it, in this incident ash mother 'died' due to severe injuries leaving ash alone on the luck... 

But it is always said that " GOD NEVER LEAVES THOSE WHO WORK FOR EVIL " and there is always hope in the minds of people that somewhere, anywhere GOD is seeing us  and will protect them no matter the cost.

Say it was a stroke of luck or coincident that in the attack, Kanto region got saved through the evils because Legendary Pokemons came to save them.................... and of course, out of luck that Ash survived that horrific moment of life being saved by one the legendaries

ASH GOT RESCUEED AND WAS TAKEN IN BY NONE OTHER THAN THE " RULER OF ORDER

"THE LEGENDARY POKEMON"

ZYGUARD

Who has been always an obstacle for the evil organization specially TEAM " R ". Ash was unconscious for a whole year as if he was traumatized the death, suffer, pain, and Especially by the last look on the face of his own mom...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| THE END |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

By this, we come to a proper end of chapter 1 . Hope you all enjoyed

THANKS FOR READING... The story will remain continued from the next part, Be safe, Be happy and keep reading...

THIS IS BeAsT off