Arc 7( Dark entity )

Hi
IT'S BEAST HERE... IF YOU ARE HERE TO READ THIS ...
THEN I CAN'T EXPRESS EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE...
(sorry for all error I make please report them to me)

************* Let's begin************

Ash:-( In pain that can't be imagined looks towards Serena who was Crying and looking horrified and was struggling to stand up)

Ash:-
                    I failed her!
                    I failed Everybody!
(His Eyes shuts and heartbeat stops)

***************

ASH P.O.V:-

I was lying on the ground blood was coming from all parts of my body, I think my organs were damaged, many bones in my body were shattered. Somehow I looked at Greninja, his eyes were shut ... I saw my friends having their eyes filled with tears as they left their hope ...

Giovanni was laughing very loud...

I saw Serena, my vision was going blurry and blurry but I saw her managing herself to stand up when my eyes shut.

Ash:- ( I opened my eyes and saw blue color surrounding) Where am I?

I was standing on the water I turned around and around shouted for anyone but no one answered ...

When suddenly a flash came to vision from right side and

I SAW MEWTO COVERED WITH PURPLE AURA THROWING AURA SPHERE, THEN SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED...
THEN I SAW A MEGA CHARIZARD THROWING HIS FLAMETHROWER COVERED IN RED AURA FROM MY,  LEFT SIDE, THEN DISAPPEARED...
THEN I SAW A CREATURE COVERED IN JET BLACK AURA IN FRONT OF ME THROWING AN UNKNOWN ATTACK, THEN DISAPPEARED...

I don't know why but these thing seems to cause pain in my chest
I got tired and clumsy due to pain and sat down on the water with my face down...
When,

I suddenly turned my head up and saw Greninja standing there seeing directly in my eyes

Ash:-" Greninja " ( in panicked tone)

He turned and started moving in the opposite direction turning his back towards me

Ash:-( I shout) Greninja! Wait !!!

But he got dissolved in the water...

A tear ran down my face,
Ash:- I was weak, I was reckless, I never thought how you felt Greninja, I always thought about myself,

SORRY! Greninja !! Please, If there is any way you can forgive me!! Then I AM SORRY! I REALISED WHAT I HAVEN'T TILL NOW.

AND TEAR LEFT MY FACE AND DROPPED IN THE WATER AND GOT DISSOLVED