Arc 6 ( Fighting till end )

Hi

IT'S BEAST HERE... IF YOU ARE HERE TO READ THIS ...
THEN I CAN'T EXPRESS EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE...
(sorry for all error I make please report them to me)

************* Let's begin************

(FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING SOME ADULT CONTENT IN THE PAST PART SO SORRY  BUT I COULD BE CONTINUED IN THIS PART ALSO...)

Serena:-.         Is that you

                             "Ash"

( When she feel down unconscious)

After she fell unconscious:-

Giovanni:- Come my boy! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU LITTLE PUNK
( in a hard stone with an evil smile hiding the pain and fear )

Ash:-( Didn't look up) It's over for you!
Giovanni:- Really!! Are you here to save your girlfriend! SO I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT YOU ARE LATE!!
(Points towards the magic circle with confidence)

Ash:-  THIS! THIS IS THE PROBLEM!! (Smirks looking with red eyes looking directly in eyes of Giovanni)
Giovanni:- what are you saying? ( Get's a little scared with the eyes filled with blood )

Ash:-YOU ARE TOO MUCH BLIND IN THAT POWER!!
Giovanni:-( gets shocked and runs to see Serena )

She wasn't tied with the wooden sign but was resting in the arms of Delfox and Ash's Greninja standing just in front of them blocking his way...

Giovanni:- It seems! You are fast !!               Then Let's Finish what we have started !!!
Battle me KETCHUM if you win take her or else I WILL KILL BOTH OF YOU!!

Ash:-( knew that it was his way to waste the time) THEN Also... I ACCEPT ... I WILL KILL RIGHT HERE AND NOW

Giovanni:- Then let's start

( Giovanni for you)

Ash:- There is somebody! Who wants to take his revenge!!

And Greninja makes his clone in front of Serena and Delfox and Comes in front of Ash and Prepares himself for battle ...