High 10(Silence before Storm)

Hey their everyone talking about the introduction, hi I am BeAsT your buddy ... thanks from deep down in my heart that you are here for my work...

BEFORE PROCEEDING I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IA M NOT MAKING ANY LOVE MOVIE SO DON'T EXPECT MUCH MOMENT AND ROMANCE AS I WROTE THIS ON A SERIES NOTE AS FOR SAYING IT IS A FANFICTION NOTHING IS TRUE//./.

( sorry if you see any grammatical error I don't belong to a highly educated region so please forward me the queries )

********* Let the story begin*******

EVERYTHING WAS SAME AS BEFORE...

After the Tournament Red came himself to apologize to Serena, matters got settled, Red then left for Hoenn for becoming a better trainer.

I was officially announced has the champion of Kanto.

Our Semester's were about to end,
------------------- Some where -------------------

Person(1) :- Leader preparation are going to be over soon.
Leader-Person(2):- I see, lead the army this is gonna be a big attack.
Person(1):- Sir professors made contact with us! They are waiting for your reply.

Leader:- Hmm, I want to give it some more thought, But remember tomorrow will a big day.
Send them to confirm their His location.
Person 1:- As your wish
Leader:- You can go now

Then Leader stands but and turns the globe with his hand whose pointer was on Kalos Region

Leader:-Let's see Are you prepared or not? ( Give a loud, evil laugh)

--------------------- Back with Ash---------------

Walking down the street for his home alone as always:

When suddenly some came from back and slapped his back head and started laughing

Ash:- Hey what was that for??(in confusion)
Gary:- You never learn, you are a Champion but still alone.
(Look their)

I turned my head in the direction told by Gary I saw two girls standing and staring at us with amusement and blush on their face.

Gary:- (Made his signature grin) And waved hand at both of them.

Girl 1:- ( Got flushed ) Hey Champion's friend waved at me.
Girl 2:- They both are so handsome(puts her hand on her burning cheeks)

Gary:-(Smirks and whispered) See! They die over you, why not choose any of them.. You got a plenty of options.
Ash:-(Gave a sigh of carelessness) You really sucks Gary! I will never do that!!
Gary:- Soo got an eye on someone,hmm(Smirks widely) Who is that blessed person!??
Ash:- No that's not the case!!( A little blush was enough for him to tease me even more)
Gary:- Is it Serena?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash:-(his face turns red) No that not it! I don't know these emotions are, I never felt those??
Gary:-( runs ahead and shouting) Ash is in Loovee!! Ash is in Loove (in a singing tone)
Ash:- Gary stop this!! Give me some! I will tell if  something happens ok!!(giving a sigh)
Gary:-(laughs) You are so easy to melt!! You should tell!!
Ash:- Tell about you, I think Prof Oak has been very late lately, because tomorrow when got your home for taking my Pokemon, I saw him under tension. Is Verything Alright!!

Gary:- If you say so then I recall that truly Gramps are working too much on some research these days,, And by the way me and Prof are going Kanto for some days...
Ash:- Have safe journey, I will be looking forward for your story.
Gary:-You got it!!

Next day we were announced for working on a project thus were given a time of 1 week, Gary wasn't thier to listen this because he already left in morning