High 7(Drakest Nightmare)

Hey their everyone talking about the introduction, hi I am BeAsT your buddy ... thanks for deep down in my heart that you are here for my work...

BEFORE PROCEEDING I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IA M NOT MAKING ANY LOVE MOVIE SO DON'T EXPECT MUCH MOMENT AND ROMANCE AS I WROTE THIS ON A SERIES NOTE AS FOR SAYING IT IS A FANFICTION NOTHING IS TRUE//./.

( sorry if you see any grammatical error I don't belong to a highly educated region so please forward me the queries )

********* Let the story begin********
In Hospital
It was midnight:-

Serena in her dreams

She saw himself standing somewhere which was pitch black and seems endless:-

Serena:-(Shouts) Is someone here!! Where am I? Can someone here?

Then she seems himself that he gets surrounded by the numerous black things all around with blood-red eyes:-

Serena:-(gets too scared) Tries to run by it seems endless!
Suddenly she trips and falls and again gets surrounded by those creatures.

Serena:-( With wet eyes and blunt, soft voice) Anybody helps me! Please, anybody!!

She shouts and cries for help for a couple of minutes which seems to be hours for her eventually loses control and stops trying, as she surrenders herself to the situation she is in

Suddenly she hears something and raises her head and sees herself in front of her!

Serena(imaginary):- Are you giving up!
Serena:- I don't give a damm about my situation now there is no way I can survive! ( as tears come streaming down uncontrollably).
Serena(imaginary):- Have you never learned anything?
"Don't give up until it's over" you don't remember this.
Serena:- Yaa I know that(shouts) I tried and now everything is over(cries and stumbling to stand)
Serena(imaginary):- Have you ever thought about what will happen to others who are waiting for you?
What will happen to those who care for you?
What will happen to your mom?
And WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ASH?

Suddenly the voice of Ash comes from above getting the attention of both of them

Serena(imaginary):- (With a smile) See he there waiting for you are you going to leave him?
Serena;- ( Starts crying heavily on the decision she was about to make and grabs his full power to wake up) Noo! Not yet! not yet I haven't said thanks to him also!

Suddenly again a faint voice comes from the horizon

Serena(imaginary):- (Gives her hand) Come on wake Up! Overcome Your fear! He is waiting for you!! (she disappears).

In hospital
Serena wakes up suddenly breathing heavily:-

Sees around and sees Ash holding her hand with his hands and sleeping by keeping his head on his bed

Serena:-( Becomes very happy) (RUNS HER HAND OVER THE ASH's HAIR AND KISSES ON HIS HEAD) Oh Ash! Thank you

Then she lies down and goes to sleep again by continuously staring at Ash sleeping

Serena:- Aww he is too cute! (then sleeps suddenly)

Another day
Serena opens her eyes and sees her mom changing flower kept next to her bed

As her mother sees her wake her she breaks down and runs and gets Serena in a warm hug

Mrs.Yvonne:- (crying like crazy) My child! Thank God you are up! I was too scared
Serena:- (With wet eyes and stumbling, and faint voice) Ohh mom! Me too

They kept talking like this for more minutes when Serena broke the and starts talking as she was having a lot to talk about. When something struck her mind

Serena:- Hey mom who told you about me?
Mrs. Yvonne:- Oh your friend Dawn told me, she said, a boy named Ash told her to do this. So I tagged her along and came to see you.

When suddenly door opens with a blue coloured girl entered who gets to shocked that he drops her things and came to hug her

When they broke their hug

Dawn;- Thanks to Ash! I never thought I will never see you! ( tears tool down which she wipes off)
Serena:- Hey dawn! About Ash where is he?
Dawn;-( becomes sad and doesn't say something)
Serena:- Tell me, Dawn!
Mrs.Yvonne:- I saw him leaving early morning I was coming here! He greeted me and said sorry for you and then left!!
Dawn:- See for yourself ( Suddenly says)

Then he picks up and turns in the TV and turned to the news channel

They saw the coverage was above the match arena at the Kalos league stadium suddenly the camera focuses on the special guest present they were...

Kalos Elite Four member Diantha and Kanto Champion Drake with the same boy in a red hoodie and red cap like Ash's who has beaten Serena...

Media:- Now we are witnessing the presence of Kanto champion Drake sitting along with his wife Diantha who is Kalos Elite's four top members and his Son "RED".

This made Serena sob and tears roll down
Mrs.Yvonne:-( in tension) What happened to my child?
Dawn:- (in a low tone with full anger) He is the one who made Serena suffer this much!!! He did this to her!
Mrs.Yvonne:- WHAT!! (shouts)
Dawn:- See this Serena. (in a low tone)
Serena:- Looks up again

The media made contact with the announcers
Announcers:- I warmly Welcome Kalos people here and those watching on TV, we gathered today to witness the match of two uncommon personalities.

This match was made on the contract that if the Challenger loses this match he will leave Kalos forever but if Champ Red along with Champion Diantha and Champion Drake loses this match then they will lose their titles and get moved to Hoenn Region...

Mrs.Yvonne:- Who is this guy? Doing something this brave?

Announcer:- Without wasting further time let's start the match it is a 3v1 match both sides will use 1 Pokemon per match any team which wins continuously two matches will win!!

LET'S GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO TWO YOUNG TRAINERS... PLEASE WELCOME CHAMPION RED AND BRAVE CHALLENGER ASH KETCHUM...

||||||•••••|||| THE END||||••••||||

By this, we come to the end of this chapter.
The next chapter is a fight Vote if you liked the chapter
Stay safe and stay happy

This is BeAsT off...

The image belongs to its respective owner.