𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒

Izukus pov-

I woke up to Katsuki jumping on my bed and shaking me.

"Bubba!! Wake up!!" Katsuki wined, shaking my wing.

"I'm up, I'm up," I groaned, sitting up. Katsuki giggled and reached his arms up.

I picked him up and walked downstairs after stretching my wings out.

"Morning, brats," Mom said.

"Morning, kids," Dad said, looking over at us.

"Morning, Mom, morning Dad," I said, placing Katsuki down.

"Kat, go play with Daddy while Mommy and I make breakfast," I said, patting his head.

He smiled and nodded his head.

I yawned and went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I looked in the mirror. I was only in sweatpants; I had horrible black eye bags under my eyes. I brushed my hair down and walked out to the kitchen.

"Izuku, get the pancakes," Mom said, not looking away from the food she was cooking.

"K, Mom," I muttered.

I took the pancake mix out of the cabinet and mixed the stuff into a batter.

_____

"Dad, Katsuki, food is done," I said.

Katsuki came running into the kitchen with a tired dad following close behind.

"What did you 2 play this time?" I asked with a grin.

"Hide and seek," Dad muttered.

Everything they played hide and seek, Katsuki always ended up pranking Dad.

"Come here, buddy; you have to eat so we can get you to school," I said, putting Katsuki in his chair.

We all eat our food as well as make small talk.

After we were done, Mom put the dishes in the sink while I got Katsuki ready for school.

I then got my school clothes on.

Bakugou^