𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Aizawas pov-

I clung to izuku for dear life as we went flying into the sky.

I yelped a bit in fear as I looked down. We were already in the clouds and if he dropped me I would end up dead.

I looked up at him, he seemed more calm then earlier but he was still mad at the others. I looked out again and noticed we weren't in town anymore.

We were in some kind of dark and dead forest but it seemed like he knew were he was going.

He started to slow down as I spot a big dark figure and lights.

Wait those are eyes?!

Izuku landed and started walking. He went up to the creature and I could now see it clearly.

 He went up to the creature and I could now see it clearly

We were right infront of it. I held tightly to izuku in fear. He put his hand out and pet the creature. He then took a step back as the creature disappeared. He then walked over to the puddle beside a tree.

"Hold your breath" he said. I didn't know why I had to but I did. He jumped into the puddle but we ended up going through it.

We went through a tunnel of colors and water as he sprouted his wings again.

As I felt air again I let myself breath. I looked around as izuku went flying again. I would be lieing if I said this place wasn't beutiful.

We had went through many turns before he slowed down at a wide light space with water and a path with a white mini building in the middle

We landed in the building as he let me down. I got my balance back and looked around. It was so peaceful here. I looked back at izuku to see him sitting down in the corner with his feet dangling on the edge.

I walked over to him and sat down. He looked at me. He didn't seem mad anymore. He looked more relaxed and calm.

"I haven't fully introduced myself.. I'm izuku bakugou." He said holding out his hand.

"Im..shota aizawa.." I said quietly as I shook his hand.

"Um can you answer my question..?" I asked nervously.

He just nodded his head.

"Why are you so nice to me?" He stared at me for a bit with no emotion in his eyes.

"Because. Your different from others." He answered.

I saw something shining behind me so I turned around and saw onyx. He appeared this morning and explained I was his protector.

"So, what did he name you?" I turned around to see izuku staring at him.

"He named me onyx" he replied.

"How did u know he was here?" I asked.

"The person he protects and the creator of him can see him if he is invisible or not" he said looking back at me.

Oh wait..

"So you created him?"

He nodded his head again.

We talked for a while, he was actually a very nice and soft guy. He was gentle, kind, caring, but he didn't seem to care for himself much.

It was starting to get lighter as izuku stood up. I stood up with him.

"The sun is rising here, that means that it is setting where we live" he said picking me up again.

I lached to him life before as he glided back through the caverns. We went back through the portal puddle? Thing. I had directed him to my house as he dropped me off at home.

He then gave me a paper with his number.

"Call me if you need anything, see ya at school aizawa" he said waving and flying away.

"Creator has taken a liking to you" onyx said beside me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him as I walked inside the dark silent house.

Onyx was following right beside me.

"I mean he has never trusted anyone other then his parents, baby brother, and the women who works at his brothers daycare." Onyx said trotting on my bed.

That's interesting..

"You should get some sleep. Creator has a worried aura when he looks at your eye bags." Onyx said patting his paw on my bed.

I just nodded and changed into something comfortable before laying in bed. I thought of the place he had taken me as I fell fast asleep.

Izukus pov-

"Mother, father, kit, im home" izuku said walking on the house.

"Hey izuku, did you go to your little mystical land again?" Mom asked.

I just nodded my head as I picked up kit who was happy to see me but was tired and sleepy.

"Hey, go ahead and let katsuki sleep with you tonight. He missed you today" dad said. I nodded and told them night as I went to my room and changed. Kit was already in a dog onesie. I was in some black sweat pants and no shirt.

I layed in bed as kit cuddled into my chest as he instantly fell asleep.

I couldn't find the need to sleep today so I was looking through my phone to see if I could find any place that sold spell books.

But my mind could barely wonder away from aizawa. He was so sensitive and soft but he trys to block off his feelings.

I don't pity him. I hate pity. I just, care.