𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝐸𝒳𝒜𝑀

"Zawa calm down, your shaking like a leaf and we arnt even there yet" enji said patting aizawas back.

"Sorry.." aizawa responded as he started to control his breathing and calm down.

The 2 along with the other examines arrived at there exam. People started hyping up and stretching.

Aizawa also started stretching as Enji got his body to heat up.

Someone tapped on aizawas shoulder making him jump and spin around. He faced a guy with navy blue hair and purple eyes. Aizawa stepped back a bit and tapped enji who looked up.

"Well if it isn't the villain of middle school" they said.

This was dikly penes, one of the bully who dared to hurt him around izuku.

Before he could say anything else rude the gates open and a few people including aizawa and enji dashed in.

"There are no countdowns in a real battle. Go." Someone with a bored voice said.

Everyone ran in avoiding the already destroyed robots.

____

Over with aizawa who split with enji he was able to burst the robots into little pieces or rip out there power source.

"90 okay that's good" aizawa mumbled before ripping out another power source.

Aizawa went around saving others who needed help. Soon the exam finished and he met up with enji.

He was relieved that he got more than 90 points.

He was in a daze but was snapped out when he bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" Aizawa squeaked out stepping back.

"Eh it's fine, good job out there I'm Hamada kenji." He said boredly.

"Thanks, I'm aizawa shota" aizawa said.

"I hope to see you in my class, but I have to leave now. See ya aizawa" Hamada said walking around him and disappearing in the crowd.

"Huh, class?" Aizawa said outloud.

"Yeah, that's class 1A teacher, the hero bokkei" enji said.

Aizawa just nodded as the 2 left and went to wait for the others.

______

Izukus pov-

This chick is really pissing me off!