𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

Hey guys, gals, my non binary pals!

_______

"Are you hungry?" Izuku asked looking down at aizawa.

"Yeah kinda." Aizawa replied looking up at him.

Izuku took out his phone and looked at the time.

"I know a Cafe nearby that we can go to" izuku said.

"I didn't bring any money-" Aizawa started but was cut off by izuku.

"I never said I was letting you pay, its my treat" izuku then held him as he stood up.

Aizawa let out a yelp of surprise. Izuku closed the book and walked back to his room.

Izuku put him down on his bed and walked to the closet. As he did aizawa stared at him walk away with a blush.

'He didnt have a shirt on the whole time!' He thought.

He was having a gay panic in his head. A few seconds after his gay panic izuku comes back with clothes in his hand.

"Imma change, feel free to wear anything in my closet. I don't know if anything will fit but might as well try" izuku said. He then walked into the bathroom leaving aizawa to choose.

Aizawa got up and walked to the closet.

________

"Wow you actually found somthing that fit" izuku said as aizasa walked back into the room where izuku was waiting."

Aizawa^

Aizawa^

Izuku^

"Well let's go" izuku said.

He got his keys and wallet before they headed out locking the house behind them.