Chapter 45

A/N:70K READS?? HOLY CRAP THANK YOU

*Rainy's POV*

I woke up and got dressed in black shorts, an all time low shirt, and black converse and slid my phone into my back pocket. I walked downstairs and grabbed a poptart and sat on a barstool. "You excited about today?" Dad asked. "Yeah, I guess so, I mean I'm excited to see Steph but not much else really," I said laughing. He nodded and looked at the time. "Well we better get going so you're not late." I nodded and we walked out the door.

*30 minutes later*

We drove up to the bowling alley and I got out. "Bye have fun!" Dad said before I closed the door. "I'll try," I said laughing. I walked in and was practically tackled by Steph. "Rainy!" I laughed, "Steph!"

"Okay, so I already got your shoes hopefully I got the right size I looked it up." I laughed, "Oh okay so my shoe size is on the internet." We walked over to the two lanes they were playing at and I said hi to everyone. Then came the moment I'd been dreading. Aaron. We started playing and he walked up to me. "Hey uh Rainy? Can I talk to you for a second?" he asked.

I sighed, "Yeah, sure." We walked over to a table and sat down. "Look Rainy, I know I told you that me and America weren't dating, but we were. She told me to manipulate you. She threatened to tell the entire school my secret, which we'll get into that. I'm really sorry Rainy," he said. I thought it all over, "Okay. I forgive you."

"Thank you Rainy. I broke up with her by the way. And as for my secret...well I'm transgender," he said nervously. "Oh wow. Um okay," I said. "Is that all you're going to say? Okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I mean if you're transgender, then you're transgender you can't change that. I'm not gonna like say shit about you or anything. I hope we can still be friends, I'm sorry for all the drama I've caused," I said.

"Drama you've caused? You're like a school legend! When you sprayed Mrs. Bitch with silly string and flipped everyone off you earned everone's respect. It was America who caused all the drama," he said. I nodded and held out my hand, "Friends?" He pulled me into a hug, "Friends." I laughed and we walked back over to the lanes we were playing in and had a great rest of the day.

*3 hours later*

I hugged everyone bye and got into Dad's car. "Did you have fun?" Dad asked. I nodded, "So turns out America was blackmailing Aaron." He looked at me, "You guys are in the freaking 7th grade what's happened to this generation?" I shrugged, "Who knows?"

We got home and I climbed up the stairs into my room. "Hey Rainy wanna go to Smashburger with us?" Mom asked. "Heck yeah I do!" I yelled back. I put my shoes back on and went downstairs. "Let's go!" I said skipping out the door.