Chapter 47

*Rainy's POV*

We were questioned by the police for what seemed like hours. It could've been hours.

Finally, they let us go home. We all got in our cars and drove home in silence, we were all stunned.

We got home and I went up the stairs to my room. That was the scariest day of my life, those men had guns. I got on twitter on my laptop and saw that the news had already spread.

There were tons of nice tweets saying they were praying for us or they're glad we're safe. Our viewers are so nice when they want to be.

I got off twitter and heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I said reluctantly. The door opened and Mom came in. "Hey sweetheart, you doing okay?" she asked, coming to sit on my bed.

I shook my head and hugged her. She didn't say anything and just hugged me back.

When I let go I wiped my face, as I had started crying, and looked at mom. "Hey, how about we go get some froyo, just you and me?" She asked nudging me with her elbow.

I nodded and slipped my shoes on. Mom grabbed the keys as we went out the door and yelled to Dad so he would know where we were going.

We got in the car and drove to a frozen yogurt shop and mom let me get whatever size. We paid for it then sat at a table and just talked.

"Hey mom?" I asked.

"Hm?" She asked, taking a bite of her yogurt.

"Do you know what my real mom's name is? Like your my real mom, but my birth mom I guess," I said, not wanting to offend or hurt her.

"Well, it says on your birth certificate, so if you want to look when we get home, then you can, why do you want to know? Do you want to find her?"She asked.

"I mean, I was just curious and I kind of just want to meet her, because I don't have any memories of her. I mean I don't want to live with her obviously but yeah, I just want to meet her," I said, the words coming out rushed.

"Well, I guess we could look her up if you really want to meet her," She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. I mean if you just want to meet her then we'll do exactly that," she said smiling.

I smiled and hugged her, I have the best mom ever.

*A/N: I apologize for the lack of chapters I've had major writer's block recently!