Chapter 9

*Plane landing*

*Rainy's Pov*

Jack woke me up and told me to buckle up because we were about to land. I buckled up and we landed and waited about 30 minutes before they told us we could get off.

I grabbed my backpack and put my phone in my pocket. I grabbed Dad's hand and we walked over to baggage claim. I grabbed my purple suitcase and waited for everyone else.

They grabbed theirs and we got a cab back home. I flopped down onto the couch and closed my eyes. "Try not to fall asleep you don't want to get jetlag," mom said.

I nodded into the couch. I fell asleep anyway.

*30 minutes later*

I woke up and saw everyone playing Mario kart. "I'm hungry," I said. "There's pizza on the counter sweetheart," Mom said. I got up and walked over to the bar and grabbed a plate and 3 slices.

I put Parmesan cheese on them then sat on the couch. "What time is it?" I asked yawning. "About 8," Jenn said checking her phone. I nodded.

I finished eating then grabbed my laptop. Wishbone came up to me and I petted him. (I'm just going to say Wishbone doesn't attack her.) I opened the sims and waited for my family to load.

About ten minutes later it opened and the first thing I saw was Jenn and Jack kissing.

Jack leaned over to see what I was doing. "Who are they?" he asked. I sighed, "You and Jenn," I mumbled.

"Oh uh okay," he said. I laughed. I played for a while then saved it and closed my laptop. "I'm going to bed," I said hugging Mom. "Alright sweetheart."

She kissed my forehead and I hugged everyone else goodnight. I went upstairs and into my bedroom.

I changed into shorts and a tshirt then layed down.

I woke up about 2 hours later to screaming. Then shushing.

I got up and walked down the stairs. "Who the hell was that?" I asked.

"Rainy Alexandra Lawley, you do not use that language," Dad said.

I sighed,"Fine who was that?"

Trevor and Sam raised their hands. I walked over to the power strip for the tv, then turned it off.

"Did you just?" Connor asked. I nodded then slumped back upstairs.

Author's note: OH MY GOSHHHHHH.
THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 700 READS!!! also thank you for all the nice comments and for voting for this story. I didn't think I would get to 700 reads thank you!!!