Chapter 11

I woke up and brushed my teeth and stuff then stuffed it in my bag. I went downstairs and got breakfast. "You ready?"Mom and Dad asked.

I said goodbye and we drove to the airport. I waved goodbye to LA and Mom and Dad stayed until my flight was called and they walked me to security I started walking and them ran back and hugged them again.

I finally got on the plane and was seated by two twin 15 year old boys. I put my headphones on and listened to a playlist of covers that Ricky recorded for me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I paused it then took of my headphones. "What are you listening to," One of them asked.

"Ricky Dillon," I responded. "Awesome I love O2L," The other one said. "I'm Kian and Andrea's daughter Rainy," I said.

"Oh my gosh you are hi!" One said, "Oh I'm Jack, this is my brother Justin. I nodded.

*In London*

I got off the plane and walked around the airport looking for Dan and Phil. I finally saw Phil and walked/ran to him. "Rainy!" Phil said when he saw me.

I gave him a hug, "Dan's back at our flat he's feeling a bit ill," Phil said. "Okay," I said. We walked outside. "Here take my hand so you don't get lost," Phil told me.

I took his hand and we walked to his flat. "Welcome to our nerdy abode," Phil said. I looked around and saw video games, plushies, and many more nerdy decorations.

"This is awesome," I said. He laughed, "Thanks, well you can go put your stuff in the spare bedroom and watch something on tv while I cook dinner.

I walked past a door marked Dan and found the one marked spare. I opened the door and found a bed with white covers, a brown wardrobe, a brown chest of drawers, and a chair.

I put my suitcase in the room next to the chest of drawers and walked into the living room. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Dan was on the other couch. "Hi Dan, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm feeling a bit ill but I'll be okay," he said smiling. I nodded. "Here you can watch whatever," he said tossing the remote into the couch I was sitting on.

I flipped through the channels and keep it on Master Chef. "Dinner's ready," Phil called.

Dan and I went into the kitchen and made our tacos. We went back into the living room and ate while watching tv. We finished and Phil said, "Well Rainy I think we should all go to bed and I bet you're tired."

I nodded,"I don't know how I managed to stay awake this long." I went into the room and brushed my teeth and changed into pajamas. Phil came in and kissed my forehead talking me goodnight.

He turned the lights off and I fell asleep.