Father & Daughter Moment

•Jezzabelle Johnson•

"Sweetie, why aren't you eating your food? I made sure to cook it the way you liked" My dad says gesturing me to the dinner plate in front of me.

I wanted to answer but somehow my body and mind was feeling numb. I couldn't even feel anything when I woke up this morning with blood dripping down my body and I didn't even have the energy to stop Trent from showering with me and patching up my cuts all over my chest afterwards in the bathroom connected to my bedroom at the meet up spot.

The same bedroom he used my body like a rag doll in the whole night till the sun was beginning to rise and he finally knocked out with sweat and blood all over his body. I knew I was gonna have to burn the bedsheets after that night but right now I'd rather stay far away from that room that was now giving me nightmares from what happened last night.

Trent dropped me off at my house after we spent the whole afternoon on the bridge he savagely took advantage of me on a few weeks ago. He somehow wanted to show me the body parts collection he had from each and every single guy I ever slept with since the day I lost my virginity at the age of 14.

I should've thrown a tantrum or at least punched the shit out of him for how crazy he was acting just to be with me, but after the night we had, I don't even think I could do anything else other than stand there and listen to him ramble on about how he managed to get the body parts off swiftly with the same pocket knife he used to slice up my chest the night before.

"Jezzabelle, are you okay? You look a little pale" My father asks pulling me out of my thoughts as I looked up seeing him looking down at me with a scared expression.

"I'm not hungry right now. Can I go to my room now please?" I ask forcing myself to smile as he hesitates before nodding making me run upstairs to my room in a flash.

I laid down on my soft bed after closing the door with a groan. I don't know why but as soon as my head hit my pillow, a long stream of tears started running down my face in an instant.

I don't know if it was because of what happened last night, the aching pain I was feeling from my bleeding chest, the horrid sight of a bunch of body parts being from the guys that I've slept with before in an old dirty freezer under a bridge, or just the fact that I was now somehow tangled in a fucked up relationship with the towns most psycho maniac.

The sound of knocking at my bedroom door made me wipe my wet face full of tears quickly before hearing my bedroom door open.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" My father asks while walking inside my room to sit on my bed as I pretended to be asleep since I was facing the opposite side of the room from where my door was.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you after what happened with that crazy kid in the middle of the fricken woods. I understand if you want to be left alone, but I just want you to know that I am here for you. I'm still your father, and I want you to be able to find comfort with me even if I don't alwa-" before he could finish his sentence I turned around and wrapped my arms around him to hug him with my face on his chest.

"Woah, princess what's wrong? Are you crying?" He asks in shock at my actions.

I hugged him tightly while hiding my face in his chest to try to disguise the tears but he already knew my face was covered in tears just by the wet patch growing on his green shirt and the sound of my sniffles.

When I didn't answer his questions, he decided to sit still and caress my back trying to soothe me softly. I knew that what I was doing right now was nowhere near being normal of how I act with my father, but after all the crazy shit that's been happening lately, I just needed to let out my emotions after being emotionally and physically worn out.