Prologue/Description

SINCE THIS IS GOING TO BE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF BOOK (DIFFERENT FROM MY OTHER ONES) I WILL BE WRITING A MORE CLEAR DESCRIPTION OF WHAT & WHO THIS BOOK WILL MOSTLY BE ABOUT SO HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WONT BE CONFUSED AS I WRITE ALONG. 🙂

MAIN FEMALE CHARACTERS
•Jezzabelle Johnson
•Pamela Bridgette
•Cece Watts
•Tammy Mendoza
•Sophia Lee

MAIN MALE CHARACTERS
Trent Ryker
•Wesley O'brien
•Brock Heisman
•Jack Ferguson
•Mason Williams

JEZZABELLE JOHNSON
Age: 17
Height: 5'5
Hobbies: Fighting, Cussing, Smoking, Drinking, Hanging around with 4 crazy chicks (sometimes will be seen with her male bestfriend who is THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what she is), Sleeping around, Using guys then throwing them away like trash (She's just a typical fuck girl to be summed up)

Family Background
Father: Tito Johnson, lawyer, late 30s, wife passed away when Jezzabelle was only 12, got remarried, then 2 years after that had a kid with the new woman.
Step Mother: Heather Johnson, early 30s, acts cruel towards Jezzabelle, wants Tito all for herself, has a son but doesn't even take care of him.
Little half brother: Jamie Johnson, 3 years old, innocent little baby that shares a special bond with his older half sister thats been a mother to him more than his own mother.

Trent Ryker
Age: 18
Height: 6'1
Hobbies: Smoking, Drinking, Hanging out with 4 strange guys, Picking fights with random guys at school but never getting kicked out because his father is the Principal, fucking random chicks for his needs but goes right back to being an asshole to them afterwards, may or may not be killing killing things(or people) for his own needs as well. 😏

Family Background
Father: Wilson Ryker, late 30s, Principle of Snyders high, tries to be a good father but fears his own son.
Mother: Rachel Ryker, late 30s, house wife, tends to be a mother that turns a blind eye whenever her son does something bad. (So in general both of Trents parents are scared of their own son pretty much) {I will tell you guys later on in the book why they're scared of him🙃} *its a surprise*

Jezzabelles Friends
Tammy: 18, 5'7, leader of the group, childhood bestfriends with Jezzabelle, scariest chick in school, takes no shit from anyone, quiet but deadly.
Cece: 17, 5'6, the one that knows everything about everyone, knows EVERYONEs secrets and past, basically the source of info giver to the group.
Sophia: 17, 5'5, driver of the group, the mature one, acts like a mother to the whole group, even though she is the kindest one in the group she wont hesitate to stab anyone that touches ANY of them.
Pamela: 17, 5'4, tiny but sneaky, gets away with ANYTHING because of her size and how innocent looking she is on the outside, has a rich daddy that of course gives her anything she wants not knowing the dangerous stuff she does with the money afterwards.
Greg Wulliger: 17, 5'10, may be the school nerd but no one messes with him because he's Jezzabelles male bestfriend since they were in diapers (literally), only guy in town that Jezzabelle shows her nice side to, tries to be Jezzabelles guardian angel but he knows deep down inside she'll never change her ways.

Rykers Gang Members
Wesley: 18, 6'0, the only member with a license and car in the gang, usually just drives for the gang since Trent helped him out with the money to get a car in the first place.
Brock: 19, 6'3, held back because of his out of control temper, the big and faithful member of the Rykers gang since Trent was the only person who helped him try to control his temper.
Jack: 17, 5'9, youngest and smallest member of the Ryker gang, people always seem to take him for granted because of his innocent looks compared to the other members but is actually the brains of the gang, can get his hands on any weapons, drugs, and all sorts of things for the gang, got in the gang because of his loyalty to Trent who used to bully him as a kid till he showed him what he can do with his brain.
Mason: 18, 6'1, now this member is the sneaky one in the group, Trent's right hand man, bestfriend since they were in diapers, though he may be the assholes bestfriend he actually is the one that pisses him off the most with his out of the line pranks and jokes, he's a heartbreaker just like his bestfriend but at least he stays with them for a while till he's fully done with using them.

THERE WILL BE MORE CHARACTERS ALONG THE WAY BUT THESE ARE JUST THE MAIN CHARACTERS NOW SO STAY TUNE SO I CAN SHOW YOU GUYS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF BOOK THAN MY OTHER ONES 😊

PSA‼️ ALOT OF CNC (Consensual, Non Consensual) Scenes in this book FYI‼️