Ground Rules

•Trent Ryker•

Standing outside of my goddess house, the first thing I noticed was the fact that she wasn't here. Which was weird because when I dropped her off last night, I told her that I would be picking her up for school at exactly 8:50. I mean it wasn't exactly the time when school started but I knew it was the normal time she'd get ready in the morning when she'd wake up late like always.

Looking around, I noticed her family wasn't inside and there was no cars in the front. I got back into my car before speeding down the street to check if she went to school without notifying me. Which was surprising because when I usually told a girl that I've marked with my name to do something, they would listen without hesitation. Considering the fact that I scared the shit out of them after I carved their skin.

But I had a feeling my goddess was like no other girl I've had before. She's my soul mate. My other half. Without her I'd have no one else in this planet that I'd live my life for.

Every moment since I'd first laid my eyes on her at the playground, I've known that she was different from everyone else. She was the only person I'd kill and live for. My parents are shitty and my friends just stick by my side for reputation purposes.

I've been possessive and crazy for some girls I've fucked before, yes. But for my goddess it was something different.

If she wasn't going to be mine, than I'd kill every other man by her side. There will be no other one for her. Just like there will never be no other woman made for me just like she was.

We both have sex toys on the side we used for our own pleasures but the moment we slept together at her little meet up spot with her friends, was the moment I've realized the only person she should be sleeping around with is me.

I won't stop until she fully understands that there will be no other when it comes to the two of us. It is our fate to be together, and no one fucks with fate.

"Trent! Where the hell you've been man?" Mason says as soon as I got out of my car in the school parking lot.

"Where is she?" I ask while walking up the school stairs as they follow me behind me like always.

"She showed up to school earlier with her friends, and on time for once" Mason replies as I walk down the empty hallways thats been emptied recently since 2nd period just started.

"She's in class, what did you want to do? We can't just barge in there and take her out" Brock says breathlessly trying to catch up with us since he was the largest out of the five of us.

"We'll wait it out unt-" before I could finish talking the sound of heels tapping the hard tiles floor of the hallway made us all turn around.

"Why wait if you can finish what you started right now?" The angelic voice that I've been dreaming of since forever says aloud.

In front of us now stood my goddess and her group of friends that were just like mine, loyal and protective each friend was sticking by her side.

"Oh shit dude, are we about to get our asses handed to us by five chicks?" Mason whispers loudly towards me before my goddess rolls her eyes.

"We're not here to kick your asses, well not necessarily but unless you guys don't want us to, I suggest you guys stay here while me and the psychopath right there head over to the empty classroom right here to have a little chat about what happened last night" She replies while opening a door on the side of the hall we were in.

"The rest of the four assholes can join us outside of the building if you don't wanna get your asses kicked" The tall blonde girl that I knew was the closest to my goddess says while glaring at me.