Raph x reader

Requested by @Official_Mad

Title: Take a Bow

The turtles were on patrol, so I decided to do them a favor and clean the lair. And, of course, you can't clean without music so I hit up my playlist and turned it up. Of course, I had to make sure the song didn't have any bad words just in case Splinter or his kids walked in, so I skipped all the good songs but found a few that still hit.

"How 'bout a round of applause? Standing ovation, yeah." I hummed along to my girl Rihanna as I picked up empty pizza boxes and moved dishes to the sink. It felt a little lonely with the music blaring through the air, but I wasn't about to put headphones on either. Last time Mikey saw them shiny white outlet, he jacked them. So, now I never even brought them over anymore.

"You look so dumb right now. Standing outside my house." I stood in place and sung carefully for a second until she hit with the attitude-filled "please" and then moved along as I continued, fluffing pillows and searching for the broom.

"But you put on quite a show, really had me goin'. But now it's time to go; curtain's finally closin'." I hadn't noticed the turtles walk in during my performance as I'd moved to the kitchen to start cleaning there, so with smiles and grins, they moved on.

Raph on the other hand- my loving and faithful boyfriend- stayed put and decided to listen to me sing until I was finished, instead of helping me like a good boyfriend. Whatever, he was cute.

"Talkin' 'bout, "Girl, I love you, you're the one". This just looks like a re-run. Please. What else is on?" Raph's eyes furrowed as he tilted his head and looked at his girlfriend, who was singing along to a girl on her phone. But, (y/n) only listened to songs to described her mood. Did that mean...

No. Raph didn't want to believe it because it was ridiculous! (Y/n) wasn't going to break up with him. Right?

"And don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not. Baby, when I know you're only sorry you got caught. But..." Her words faded out of Raph's brain as he began thinking. What had he done? Obviously this was (y/n) sending him an idiot sign, so now he had to figure out what it meant.

Got caught? Did she mean cheating? No way. Raph had never cheated on her and he never would either! So what did she mean? Why were women so confusing?

"Oh, and the award for the best liar goes to you for makin' me believe that you could be faithful to me. Let's hear your speech, oh." He watched as (y/n) made a sweeping gesture with a dish towel, like one would make telling someone to go ahead of them.

"Great." He moaned, slapping his forehead. "Now I'm a liar? What did I do, (y/n)? He whined as he slumped off his chair and onto the floor, continuing to listen to his girlfriend sing about wanting to break up with him because of something he didn't even know he did.

"That was quite a show. You really had me goin'. Now it's time to go; curtain's finally closin'. That was quite a show-very entertaining. But it's over now. Go on and take a bow. But it's over now." I finished cleaning and looked around at my good job.

"Wow and it only took three minutes and fifty-one seconds. How nice. Well, now that I'm done I can- Raph?" I turned around from grabbing my phone to see him standing up from behind the counter, tears in his red eyes.

"(Y/n)?" He asked as his voice cracked. I tilted my head and made my way over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he did the same to my waist, crying softly into my shoulder.

"Aww, baby. It's okay. What happened? Did you and Leo get into another fight?" Raph shook his head and pulled away as he took a deep breath and looked at me, taking my hands in his. "Raph?"

"(Y/n), do you want to break up?" My heart dropped. It felt like it had fell into my toes. What was going on?

"What?" I muttered, my eyes beginning to tear up as well. As this happened, Raph's eyes widened and he quickly pulled me into another hug, smothering me against him as he whispered random things.

"I-I just thought that maybe you wanted to break up with me after the song you were singing. You were saying I had cheated on you and that I'm a liar. I'm not! I love you and only you and I'd never cheat on you- ever! Whatever it is, I'll fix it. You just have to tell me what it is." I grabbed Raph's face and kissed him passionately, crying tears of joy.

"No, babe. I don't want to break up. I only played the song because I didn't want to listen to something that had bad words in it and that was one of the only songs that I like that doesn't have any. I know you love me and I know you'd never lie or cheat on me, so I'm sorry for putting that thought in your head. But, I have something to make it better." (Y/n) grabbed his hand and went straight for his bedroom, scrolling through her phone.

"What is it?" He asked as she closed and locked the door, a new song already starting on the device.

"Don't worry, there's no cussing." She winked as she let her hair down and stalked over to Raph.

I want you to love me like I'm a hot ride. Be thinkin' of me doin' what you like. So, boy forget about the world 'cause it's gon' be me and you tonight...

What's your fav. Rihanna song?

mines either what's my name or where have you been.