Kiri doesn't know.

NOTE: THIS IS IN A COLLEGE SETTING! SO EVERY CHARACTER IS +18.

Song for this one-shot; Scotty Doesn't Know by Lustra

Your window slid open, the curtains now being moved to the side and allowing the sun light into your once dark room

Your window slid open, the curtains now being moved to the side and allowing the sun light into your once dark room. You opened your eyes, looking over to see Katsuki stepping onto your carpeted floor, he wore a black tank top with light grey sweatpants, from the quick glance of his shoes you could see he was wearing white shoes. But that didn't matter, they were all about to be taken off anyways.

Just as the thought was processing through your brain, Katsuki started to take his tank top off, dropping it to the floor as he crawled onto your bed.

"Good morning," He murmured, you could tell he just woke up. He probably had his van up front, the same van that he converted to his home. Your mind focused back on Katsuki, who pulled the blanket down your body, his warm hands now running up your bare thigh. "You listen so well," he added, looking down at the big t-shirt you were wearing- his t shirt. You let out a little whine, just his touch making your clit throb. His hand crept up to your underwear, revealing the wet spot that started to form in your panties.

Katsuki chuckled, "Already wet for me?"

Katsuki lightly spread your legs, his hand trailing down your thigh, moving your panties to the side. You started to squirm underneath him, the anticipation getting the best of you. "You better keep quiet, your brother is still home." he dipped his head down, his tongue swirling around your clit. You bit your lip, holding back the moan. He continued to move his tongue around, before sucking your clit. You let out a quiet gasp, his finger now down at your hole. Your hips started to grind down on his face, hoping the quiet pled would get him to stop teasing you.

You opened your mouth, you were about to speak until you heard a knock at your door. Looking down at Katsuki you could see his eyebrow raise. He stuck his finger in, curling them-- his tongue working faster as you tried to scoot back. But his free hand wrapped around your thigh, holding you in place.

"I'm going out, do you need anything?" your brother called out,

You took a shaky breath in, "No!" you called out, Katsuki inserted another finger into you, moving them in and out. He pulled his fingers out, looking down at his wet fingers before placing them in his mouth, sucking the juices off of them. He brought his head back down, blowing lightly on your clit, the cool air making your legs close on him. His tongue started to move around your clit again, his tip of his tongue pressing directly on it before flicking it up and down slowly. Your fingers curled around your sheets, biting your lip harshly trying to stop yourself from speaking.

Then you heard the front door shut, Katsuki pulled away his arm that was still secured around your thigh now pushing you onto your stomach. His fingers linked into your underwear, pulling them down. His big hands grabbed your hips, pulling you back so you were now on your knees so he could pull them the rest of the way down. You could hear him undoing his belt. Grabbing your pillow, you hid your face in it; it was a little embarrassing having your ass up for the short time.