We do it the best

This is a lemon chapter btw ;) BEWARE! Also please vote and comment for quicker updates!!

Song for this chapter: CYBERSEX by DOJA CAT

Laying in your bed, you were breathing heavy, the only sound you could hear was the moans through your headphones and the slight background noise of vibration

Laying in your bed, you were breathing heavy, the only sound you could hear was the moans through your headphones and the slight background noise of vibration. The vibration sent shockwaves throughout your body, you could feel your muscles tightening from the pleasure you were feeling. 

"Oh wow, Y/N." You looked over to see Eijiro, in nothing but his boxers, his hand was in his boxers. You could tell he was jacking himself off; the way his breathing was picking up, his eyes roaming your body hungrily. Something was different about him. He watched you pleasing yourself, waiting for your permission, as he always did. He was always so caring, even with everything that was done to him. It almost threw off your whole mood, almost. But the way he was looking at you, walking towards you. God did I miss this. You thought, your eyes never leaving him s he walked to the end of your bed. He reached forward, yanking your blanket down before he grabbed your thighs, his finger tips digging in lightly as he pulled you to the end of the bed. 

You let out a small gasp, you could tell Eijiro heard it by the way he smirked down at you. Linking his thumbs in his boxers, he pulled them down to his ankles. You turned the vibrator off,  setting it aside. You knew it made Kirishima insecure, feeling as if he couldn't please you good enough. To your surprise he only scoffed, lifting your legs up to hook onto his shoulders. You didn't even notice until now, but his muscles were more prominent. It looked like he was carved to perfection from Michelangelo himself. He grabbed his dick, rubbing it up and down your wet pussy. 

Your breathing caught up with anticipation, the need for intimacy, some form of human touch exciting you in ways you never imagined. It was amazing how your body reacts when you finally feel something after being numb for so long. He pushed his dick in, both of you gasping from the feeling. He slowly rocked back and forth, making sure to get his dick wet. Looking down, you realized he never even put a condom on. "Eijiro, the condom." You stated, you started to put yourself on your elbows when his grip tightened on your thighs, smashing his hips forward harshly, his dick going all the way inside of you. 

"You never liked condoms anyways," he replied, holding your hips up. Your knees could nearly hook on his shoulders, but you could barely focus on that. He started to tease you, slowly pulling himself back, nearly out completely before ramming his hips forward. He liked the way you shivered as he pulled out, the way you squirmed below him as all he felt was pleasure. "Grab it," he nodded towards the vibrator, "and don't move it until I say so." he demanded. You could feel yourself shiver from his words, There's no way this is Eijiro. But with the look in his eyes, you knew you had to listen. This is all I ever wanted, confidence. 

Reaching for the vibrator, you turned it on, your eyes never broke contact with him as the vibrating noise was just as loud as the smacks from the skin to skin contact. You couldn't hold back the moans, the double stimulation forced the moans from your throat. From Eijiro hitting your cervix, to your clit throbbing you could feel an orgasm start already. 

"Fuck, Y/N," Eijiro groaned, his nails digging deeper into your thighs as he sped up, his choppy but harsh rhythm was just as you liked it. Eijiro leaned forward, bringing your knees to your head. His groans were now heard in your ears as he nibbled at them, his heavy breathing in your ear sending shivers own your spine. His fingers lightly grazed your skin, roaming until he got to your breasts, squeezing them tightly, his index finger and thumb massaging your nipples, pinching lightly, he opened his mouth to speak when your bedroom door opened, Bakugou now standing in the doorway.

"Oh, so this is where you went?" he smirked. You turned your head, but couldn't even respond, you were in the middle of an orgasm, it felt like your brain was in the clouds. Your fingers were wrapped around your sheets tightly, your legs pulling Eijiro closer, pressing the vibrator harder against your clit. Eijiro's hand reached up to your throat, using his thumb to turn your head towards Katsuki.

"Care to join?" He glanced at Bakugou, before looking back down at you, "You don't mind do you? I know you've always wanted this. I've read your diary plenty of times." A moan was given in response, nodding to nobody in particular. 

Katsuki chuckled, pulling on the strings of his sweats. When he got to the edge of your bed, he tugged his bottoms down, his dick was already erect. His thumb went to your lips, rubbing circles before your mouth wrapped around his thumb, sucking on it. "Such a needy whore," he spat, pulling his thumb out. The tip of his dick was now at your mouth, you wasted no time in wrapping your lips around him, your tongue swirling around the tip to help get it wet. Katsuki's hand made it's way to the back of your head, holding a firm grip as he as he moved your head back and forth. Your moans only gave him more pleasure, the vibration from your throat felt like heaven. 

Your eyes roamed back and forth from Eijiro to Katsuki, you felt like your body was being used, it felt so degrading yet so praised for being able to please both males. It only made it better that you were already having your third orgasm, you knew your clit was going to be sensitive for the next few days. 

Bakugou said nothing as he looked down at the vibrator, he leaned down and pressed the button, turning the vibration to it's highest level. Your now muffled moans only pleased him more, as well as Kirishima. The the way your walls squeezed around him and the friction made him orgasm. His thrust becoming more choppy, his hands gripping your thighs again as he held you in place, a loud groan left his throat. He thrusted harshly into you a few more times, glaring at you as you let go of the vibrator. 

He pulled put all at once, your legs falling down and hanging over the bed. He walked over to Bakugou's belt, picking it up off the floor. Eijiro stood between your legs, pushing them up towards your chest. Your hands wrapped aroud the back of your legs, but Eijiro used his hand to grab your wrist, wrapping the belt around around your wrist. Your wrist were now restrained at the back of your knees, holding them up. "I didn't tell you to move it." he spat, grabbing the vibrator  and pressing it against your abused clit. 

You let out a whiney-moan, squirming underneath Kirishima, the pleasure was too much for you to handle. But Eijiro was giving you no mercy, Neither was Katsuki as he fucked your face, his dick going deep in your throat, drool was pooling from your mouth. Katsuki's thrust got harsher and faster, you knew he was about to cum from the way he breathing picked up. His grunts always got deeper, his grip on the back of your neck was stronger as he moved your head back and forth to match his thrusts, "fuck," he muttered, "fuck you feel so good," forcing your face to his dick once more, you could feel his cum hitting the back of your throat.

Katsuki pulled his dick from your mouth, "Swallow." he demanded, his pupils were dilated as he watched your swallow with no hesitation. "Cum slut," He reached his hand up, smacking your face harshly. 

You jumped up from your bed, being blinded from the sunlight. You could feel your heart racing, looking around your room to see no sign of either boys in your room. A fucking dream? You thought, falling back into the pillow. You didn't even need to move your legs to know you wet. You had such mixed emotions, angry that Katsuki was in the dream and that your body was still lusting over him, even if he ruined your life. But, that was the first time you've ever dreamed of Eijiro, you felt your heart flutter from even thinking about him. If only he could fuck me that way. You thought, all you wanted was to be pleased too. But Kirishima refused to even meet you half way. 

Stop thinking about him. You thought, rolling over on your stomach, you grabbed your phone. The phone was dropped on your pillow almost instantly, you never expected to see a text from him. 

Eijiro: Hey, I know it's been a few months.. But can we talk?

Oof, what an ending. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I've been planning this for a while.