Wild Flower

I'm finally back! I had to take a step back from this book because the previous chapter triggered my ptsd. But now I'm better(ish).

I also want to mention Kirishima has a sectional couch that's like a bed, my literal dream couch.

The Next Morning.

Y/N twisted the doorknob, hesitantly, she glanced back to Kirishima and Mina who could barely hold eye contact. Everyone was still shaken from just a few hours before. They were about to give the police report, but Iida told them to go to the hospital for Kirishima's hand. Nobody even noticed he was covered in blood, the shock from Bakugou numbed them in every way possible. Iida could tell they needed police escort after Kirishima just starred at his hand blankly, the whole group did.

They gave the police reports at the hospital, reliving the experience only made it harder for them. This isn't Bakugou. Was something they all thought, but they couldn't speak. Every look they gave each other confirmed their own thoughts. The only thing that pulled them away was when the nurse came in, Momo, her caring personality made them feel safe all night. She truly was a hero.

That leads them to now, standing outside of Kirishima's door. The cops didn't stay long since there was video evidence, and from what Izuku texted Mina, Bakugou confessed to everything ten times over. He wouldn't calm down and was still acting erratically.

"We got to bite the bullet, Y/N. It is my home after all."

Y/N nodded, pushing the door open. The smell of blood didn't even bother them anymore, Kirishima was still in his blood-stained clothes. Blood was everywhere, as expected, they could all see flashbacks from earlier as if it was happening right now. Their anxiety was out of the roof seeing the place in such distress. It was like a hurricane came through, taking every happy moment Kirishima had in his home with it. It was like a graveyard, mourning what his house used to be. His all white floor looked like it was a battlefield, where they somehow got the win.

Y/N and Mina wasted no time, they started to clean up his living room as he starred at it, his heart broken. He started to help, picking up some items slowly. He couldn't do much, his hand was completely out of commission until he could get the stitches taken out. He didn't know how he got so lucky, to only need stitches. 52 to be exact. it went from the palm of his hand and stretched down his arm, wrapping nearly around it. If it would've gone any deeper, it would've sent him into therapy, and he couldn't work for a while.

He doesn't understand how he got so lucky.

"Kiri, go change then lay down. You need to rest like the doctor said."

"It's my house, don't worry about it."

Mina nearly snapped her head off her neck turning to look at him. Her eyes narrowed, "What did I just say?"

After he changed, using wet (and soapy) wash clothes wipe himself down the best he could. He felt disgusting. But he was so weak, he knew if he tried to shower, he would probably fall asleep. He got all the blood off he could see, trying to his best to get everything off.

Kirishima walked back into the living room, going to the sectional and climbed on it, somehow nothing got on the couch. He grabbed the pillow, setting it on his lap so he could cuddle it. He wanted comfort but didn't know how to ask them. Would it even be appropriate? He didn't know. The sun was shining brightly in the room, blinding him. He glanced over at the girls who were tag teaming the blood on the floor. They were nearly done, and he didn't even realize because he was trapped in his own thoughts.

Mina took the bucket of dirty water and mops, looking at Y/N then nodding towards Kirishima. Y/N looked over, confused before mouthing, "what?"

"Go comfort him."

Y/N's eyes widened, shaking her head, "No, he probably hates me." they continued speak without actually making noise. But Y/N finally gave in, she knew Mina was too head strong and wouldn't stop. "I'll be there in a minute."

Y/N walked towards the couch, looking at Kirishima who was hugging the pillow tightly. She knew what that meant, he was still petrified and trapped in his own thoughts. Slowly and cautiously, Y/N climbed onto the couch, sitting beside him. Her leg brushed Kiri's, which made him jump from her being ice cold.

"Here, Y/N," he whispered, sitting up to pull the blanket off the back of the couch and covering her.

She was about to speak when Kirishima raised his good arm, motioning for her to lay on his side. Y/N didn't hesitate, she could feel her heart nearly exploding as she carefully laid on him. They were still a bit awkward, but the comfort of having someone they knew by their side started to overpower it. Even if nothing ever happened between them again, it was good to know that they would still be close friends.

"Is there enough room for me? I brought my own blanket." Mina smiled at the two of them.

"Of course," Kiri laughed, nodding to his left(the injured) side, "Just don't hurt my arm, please."

Mina shook her head, "Never."

Mina crawled onto the couch, grabbing one of Kirishima's remote and clicking a button, the blinds slowly started to close.

"holy hell that's so cool," Y/N muttered, watching as the room slowly became dark.

"Even if you have a little bit of fame it's good to be out of the limelight."

"Speaking of that, has anyone checked their socials?" Mina spoke up, "My phone died so I haven't."

"Well, all of mine are anonymous, so they don't know it's me. What are you going to do Kiri?"

"I'm going to get some sleep and let future Kiri worry about that."

All three of them fell asleep within minutes, Mina laying close enough to feel Kiri's body heat but not actually touching, while Y/N and Kiri cuddled up. Y/N couldn't help but think that this was Kirishima's way of forgiving her. Taking down the actual problem in everyone's life. Katsuki Bakugou.

I was going to add more, but I haven't updated in a while and I don't want to be threatened anymore LMAO.