As It Was

I'm so sorry I was gone so long. I honestly went through the most traumatic experience of my life, and it isn't getting any better. I'm fine, I promise. Just emotionally, mentally and physically drained.

TW; drugs.

You watched Mina hit play on her laptop, your hands were clammy as you fumbled with your fingers. Do I really want to see who Bakugou has become? You looked at the other two, who showed the same discomfort. It made you sick thinking about the possibilities. Not to mention this is illegal, Mina stole this from Bakugou, this could get them all in trouble, but at this point it doesn't matter. He ruined your life, and he's going down a rabbit hole of danger. This is what's best for Bakugou, you tell yourself. Over and over again, you tell yourself.

As it started to play, the video gave you no time to prepare yourself. It instantly showed Bakugou crushing pills, his new girlfriend was putting something on her tongue, it was hard to see but you could only assume it was a hallucinogenic drug. Bakugou snorted the line, letting out a "woo" as he did so.  Everyone around him followed behind, some following his girlfriend as well. Bakugou turned to his girlfriend, who pressed another piece of paper to her tongue before sticking it out. They began to make out, the crowd of people cheering around them.

What is this, a drug filled sex cult?

Your hand was grasped by Kirishima's, who's eyes were watering from what he was seeing. Mina was already crying, but you'll all pushed through it. You had to, to be able to let the world know the full truth of how far gone the world famous rock star is.

Katsuki Bakugou has to have a guardian Angel by his side. The amount of drugs in his system could honestly power a train. None of you understand how he wasn't dead, and how nobody is trying to help him. Does his parents know how bad he is? Do they even care at this point? You remember how many public fights he got in with his parents, nearly ruining their reputation with his lies saying they neglected him. You wouldn't doubt it they deemed him a lost cause.

He's losing so many people, how hasn't he realized yet?

"Does he even realize he has a problem? Let alone that he is the problem?" Kirishima asked, he let go of your hand, running his hands through his hair before tugging at his scalp. His jaw clenched, you could tell he was trying to hold back tears. He was definitely trying his best, but the more he pondered on it the less control he had. Bakugou was his best friend, they went everywhere together ever since they met. Some would say they were conjoined at the hip. They were Yin and Yang. Past Kirishima would've never imagined this happening.

Kirishima pulled both Mina and you into a hug, "it's okay guys, it's going to be okay. He"ll get help after this." You already knew he was trying to avoid you two seeing him cry, it was the 'manly' thing about Kirishima, he never even wanted you to see him cry when he actually got hurt, or watched sappy movies. He wanted to be your rock, the one person that everyone could lean on. The look Mina and you gave each other signaled that you both knew what he was doing. He was notorious for letting his tears fall down your face. Something you couldn't help but love about Kirishima.

"How should we post this?" Mina asked, "the only person that would make this go viral would be Kirishima, but we're also trying to avoid getting caught."

"Ooh ohh, Twitter?" She replied to herself almost instantly.

"Or Reddit? We could probably do both."

"Reddit would be better, there's already a big platform that hates Bakugou on there and are waiting for something to happen to drag him down." 

"We need to take out the sex recordings so we don't get charged with revenge porn." You mentioned, looking at the two of them in hopes they knew how to do it. 

"I uh, can try but the last time I did that I was in high school." Kirishima spoke up, he pulled the laptop to face him, a grim look on his face, "You two owe me dinner." he half joked, bringing up his shirt, hooking it on his nose to cover half of his face. 

"I'll order after this, I don't want you to be traumatized and unable to eat after this." Mina replied. 

After many hours, Kirishima got a total of sixteen videos out of the hours of long footage. All of the sex was cut out, and he posted them on many different forums of Bakugou. You could hear drums in your ears, but you knew it was only your heart beat. You were hoping this wouldn't come to bite you in the ass like the last time you messed with Bakugou lead to. The hate died down, you still got anxiety but it wasn't fueled by hateful brainwashed people anymore. Almost instantly, the burner account started to flood with notifications, people replying to the post and the upvotes to boost the popularity. 

"Please tell me this is enough?" Kirishima asked, "If I watch anymore I think I'm going to go blind." From the noises Kirishima made, even grabbing the trashcan at some points, you don't even want to imagine what happened in the footage. "I'd rather just mail it to the press at this point." 

Your eyes connected to Mina's, jaw dropping once you realized you could've given this to the people who literally control social media. Kirishima fell back onto the couch, grabbing the couch cushion to cover his face as he let out a yell into the pillow. You could tell he died inside. 

"Hey guys, after this can we please pick better people to be apart of our friend group?"

You grabbed the laptop, refreshing the page one more time to see your notifications were now in the thousands. You also checked twitter, and other forms of social media to see that Bakugou is now flooding your newsfeeds. You glanced up at Mina and Kirishima, who were also checking their socials. You could tell they all felt uneasy, Did we make the right choice?

Kirishima stood up, grabbing his phone and keys, "Okay, we get food then drop the footage off at some random agency." 

ah, im sorry its so short but if i pushed on it would've just drug out. :((