Save Your Tears

TW; DRUGS. if there are any comments glamourizing drugs they will be deleted. (not counting weed lol) Also, Bakugou is bi? 

Save Your Tears ; The Weekend

Kirishima could hear the music blaring from Bakugou's van, smoke building up in the windows. almost completely concealing him in the vehicle. He knocked on the back door, a loud and painful coughing came from the van, "Gi-give me a- min-"  The red head looked around, utterly shocked how nobody has called the cops on him yet. He wasn't even trying to hide what he was doing, almost like he wanted to get caught. Who has his best friend become? 

The coughing died down, door opening to smoke pouring out of the van. It made Kirishima cringe, the smell burning his nostrils as he took a step back in retaliation. 

"Oh hey shitty hair, what's up?" 

Kirishima looked up at him, his eyes were dilated to the point you could barely see his natural red hue. Weed doesn't do this, right? Kirishima glanced in the van, seeing a girl with long blonde hair behind him, she was fixing her makeup using a hand held mirror. 

"I, uh, are you still helping me dye my hair?"  he asked, the only reason he was asking in the first place was because he injured his arm during his last baseball game. The sore muscle made it hard for him to lift his arm fully, meaning he couldn't dye his hair himself and if he did, it wouldn't look nearly as good as it usually does. 

"Shit, oh yeah." He turned to the blonde, "Hey Cami, go home."

"What? But I literally just--"

"Yeah and now you're getting out of my damn van." 

Cami scoffed, "You're such a fucking loser, your weed is shit anyways."

Bakugou rolled his eyes, moving aside to let her out of the van. As the girl was stepping down, he smacked her ass, his hand gripping her flesh tightly. She let out an audible moan, looking back at Bakugou with needy eyes.  "Fuck babe, just call me when you're done so we can finish what we started." 

"Come on, hop in. Do we need to get the dye?" Bakugou asked, he made his way to the drivers seat, Kirishima following not too far behind. His eyes were burning, he knew his clothes would reek of weed. He could see the bag he used to stuff his paraphernalia, he was terrified of getting pulled over, his life would be ruined. Bakugou is ruining his own life. 

"Oh yeah, I got the one you told me too, and the 20 volume developer. Are you sure this will be better than what I usually get?" 

"Yes, my mom uses this brand on her models, it lasts the longest and looks better than your Walmart shit."(Ouch, a personal attack right there)

Kirishima sat in the chair, looking down at his old shirt that he uses whenever he dyes his hair. The red stains looks like an old massacre on the old white shirt. "Bakugou are you-" There was a banging on the table behind him, it made him jump. He turned to see Bakugou using the bottom of the lighter, smashing it on a folded piece of paper. "What are you doing?"

"Mind your business." he replied, using the edge of the lighter to roll it out. Kirishima watched in horror, Bakugou opening the paper to reveal a line of powder. Oh no you don't. Kirishima thought, he got up and started walking towards Bakugou. "What do you want to try some?"  He asked, one finger was up to his nose. 

Kirishima learned something that day, and that was to not get in the way of an addict and their high. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Was the last thing he heard before Bakugou's fist collided with his cheek. The two fought in Kirishima's room, pictures getting broken, his table smashed, holes in the wall. It was obvious that Bakugou was stronger, but he couldn't tell if it was from the withdraw or if he was genuinely strong. Kirishima finally got his footing, by the time his dad managed to break down the door, and pushed Bakugou off of him. They were both covered in blood, a mixture of both. They were out of breath, Bakugou wiping his face as he glared at Kirishima.