One

"Yanna, how was your classmates"

"Uhm... So far they're fine Miss Kailey"

"That's good to know. Just tell if you got any problem okay?"

"Yeah! sure Miss"

It's been 1 week since I started to go to a regular school after 3 years of home study. Grandma wasn't allowed me to go to a regular school but eventually she agree with me. I feel so bored staying at home. After I woke up from a coma 5 years ago she never let me go outside the house. I know she's just worried to me but I need to see the world.

"Okay, but does your service there already?"

"Not yet Miss. It's still early"

"So, how was that?"

"I'll call Sebastian or walk instead"

"But you're not allowed to walk alone"

"I'll be fine Miss. Don't worry"

"But..."

"Don't worry Miss I am old enough"

I smiled at her to calm her down. Here in school, she's my babysitter. It's kinda weird because I'm 16 already and also it is the second to the last years of my highschool life. This is the reason why I decided to go to a regular public school, I only got 2 years to enjoy my highschool life.

"Hmmn..." She still looks unsure so I smile widely even more "Okay, okay"

"Okay Miss"

"Oh wait!"

"Why Miss?"

"Be safe, okay?"

"Sure"

I smiled at her for the last time and start to walk through the door. My life became so boring at the time I woke up from the coma stage. I feel there's something wrong.

"Hey!" I looked around to know who say's that. I saw a girl looking at me "Yes you"

I looked at her as if I'm asking why. She walks towards me and she smiled

"Uhm... Yes?" I said

"Hi! I'm Kate. We're classmate"

She open her hands for a shakehands. As an act of courtesy I reach it and smile at her.

"Nice meeting you Kate. I'm Yanna"

"How are you Yanna? You look asian. Where you from?"

"I'm living here for 2 years, but I am from spain"

"Ohhh okay, I grew up here. Hmmn... going home?"

"Yeah, just waiting for my service"

"Okay then" she looks at her wrist watch "Gotta go now. My service is coming. see yaa"

I smiled at her "okay"

I waved my hands and she too. She looks great. Her aura seems so happy. I hope she could be my friend here.

______

Time checked 3:45pm

I am still waiting for my service like for 45 min. This is the first time they won't come early. I also called Sebastian but he said he's not here. Sebastian is a family friend. He seems a brother for me. I still remember that he took care of me when I gone to hospital before.

"Hmmn... maybe they wont come. I should start walking before the sunset"

I started to walk from the bench. I noticed that there are just a few students going out of the school. Maybe they gone home early. I've been waiting for almost an hour.

Our house was just near. Not so near really but a walking distance. This is the first time I'll home without service though our house was just near. I am not allowed to go home without our service. This is a deal with my grandma. I can go to school but I should need to go home early with a service.

This could may be another discussion between us. Hmmn... I'll say that there's no service so I decided to walk than to wait till' night. So scary.

I only took 5 min frrom home to school every morning so I think It's just near thou our driver was always at the high speed. I should be home atleast beefore 5pm so that my grandma would not get mad at Robert for not fetching me at school.

I felt so awkward walking down the street and see a lot of guys playing skateboard. I mean like, I don't even know them and as I am walking they just like staring at me. Some of them looks so familiar. I think we're studying at the same school.

I am not looking to them but I could feel that they looking at me. Maybe they just familiarizing me. I walk faster than before but not so obvious I am. I wanna get rid of the uncomfortable zone like that. After a while I am that far from them so I try to get slower than before. I should need to save my energy. I look at my phone to see the time. It's 4:17 already. I need to get home quickly. I fell I am just near to the house.

I look again at my phone. it's 4:28pm already. I only got 32min. I can see now the village gate so I am just near. When I am just like 2 blocks away from the gate, I heard a sounds of skateboards coming closer. I don't mind that until one guy with a skateboard blocks my way. My hair was hiding my face but I tucked it to my ears to see clearly who the hell blocks my way.

I saw this guy looking at me with a wide smile "Hi Miss" He said

I was just look at him without reply. I don't even know him so why should I talked? When I tried to walk pass by he blocks my way again. I was like I want to punch his cute face... Wait! do I say cute? Oh maybe he is cute but not enough reason to talk to him. I'm in a hurry. Grandma will be mad at me if she found out I go home alone.

I gave an irritating look to this guy. Does he ain't noticed I don't want to talk? Urghh...

"Hi, I am Tristan" he stretch his hands for a shakehands.

I don't know if I will accept his hands or not. But since I am not that bad and I am so new from that school I need to be friendly.

"Hi I am Yanna" then I reach his hands for a shakehands

"Yanna!" I heard a familiar voice called my name.

As I looked at my back I saw Kate. She's wearing all black. She waves her hands to me while her another hand was holding a guy hands.I bet that's her boyfriend. I smiled at her then she walk towards me with the guy she was holding.

"Hello Yanna, you're going home just now?"

"Uhm.. yeah. My service wont come"

"Oh I see" she said "Oh by the way they're my friends" then she point out the guys I pass by playing skateboards.

I just nodded to her while looking to those guys

"You're so quiet Yanna" she pouted

"Uhm.. I am just not that talkative"

"Then I will make you talkative"

I laugh at her. She's so nice and cute. They both look so cute together. I was just want to know them when my phone alarm. When I look at it I saw it's already 4:40pm. My grandma will be home. I should have to hurry.

"Gotta go?" Kate asked me

"Yeah, my grandma will get mad if she found out I'm not yet home. Thanks for the time" Then I smiled

"Okay then" Kate smiled back and even some of her guy friends

As I got home, I quickly changes my clothes. I need to be look like as if I am home early. While looking at my bag I heard that my grandma arrived. I already told to our maids to say I came home early if my grandma asked them. I never want her to get mad of any of our housemaids and even to our driver. They are all family for me so I should not let them down.

"Miss Yanna?" I heard a knock on my door "Madam Yoanna's looking for you"

"Uhm.. okay I'm coming"

"Okay Mam"

I heard a steps on the other side of the door. A sign that our maid go back to her place. I then looked at my reflection on my huge mirror. When I felt contented I go downstairs to see my grandma