Chapter 7: Love Unbound

Author's Note:  Warning!  Adult Content!  Okay, if any of you were paying attention at the end of the last chapter you all know what this one has in it.  I'm going to say this now so people don't hate me for blindsiding them.  This chapter has sexual interactions between the main caracters.  Juicy details and the whole lot.  For those of you who don't want to have your minds dragged in the gutter, skip this chapter and continue on with the next.  For those of you who don't give a crap, read at your own risk.  (Boys, you know what I'm going to say.  Don't make me put it in writing.)  Alright, now with the ever-popular content warning in place, let's get down to buisness.

Love Unbound

Predaking placed a servo on the wall on each side of my helm, making my spark skip a cycle as he leaned in close, “I want you Swift-claw, and I know you want me too.  So, we can do this one of two ways.  Either you let me do with you as I will, like a Predacon, or we take it slow and tender, like lovers.”  His optics were so close to mine that I could see every sensor and it’s color, turning his gaze into a smoldering design of gold and yellow that I wanted to get lost in forever.

I tried to speak, but my vocalizer wouldn’t seem to function properly, and all I was able to get out was, “I-I need you.  M-Make me yours, please.  I want to be your mate.” 

I had no idea where the words were coming from, but I realized that I meant them.  On a level I never realized existed, I loved Predaking, in a confusing sort of way.  Part of me feared him for his power, but another part wanted that power all to itself.  It all came together in a twisted mess of emotions that were overshadowed by the need to be cared for.  That was it, when it came right down to it.  I felt powerless around all of these Decepticons, and even though his power scared me, Predaking could protect me from harm if I stayed by his side.

He nodded, seeming to sense my uncertainty behind my words, “Very well, option two it is.” 

He leaned in to kiss me, and I welcomed it as his lip plates met my own.  His touch was tender and caring, like I was a crystal that would shatter if pushed too hard.  His servos left the wall and roamed down my frame, teasing at the clips to my armor but not removing it, yet.  My helm leaned back as he began nibbling on my neck cabling, a moan escaping my mouth before I could stop it.  I felt him smile against my neck before he pulled back, and as he brought his lip plates crashing back into mine I couldn’t hold it in anymore.  I pushed him back just enough for me to vent heavily, and I pulled him to the birth before climbing on, posing for him teasingly as he stood there with a lustful grin.

“Oh this is going to be good.”  He said as he stepped up to tower over me, a devious smile on his faceplate as he took in my body.

I blushed a deep blue as his gaze roamed about my body, my servos covering my chest and interface plating automatically out of embarrassment.

He chuckled as he locked gazes with me, “Driven to near madness with lust and yet you still have the modesty to cover yourself.”  It wasn’t a question, but a humorous statement that made my blush even deeper.

“S-So?” I stuttered, finally realizing what it was we were about to do.  “W-What’s wrong with being modest?”