Part 30

Sasuke POV

We stopped for the night making sure we had some sleep for tomorrow. They'll pay for the thought of even hurting naruto. I layed my head down on the pillow, grabbing the picture of naruto. He was in the lake water laughing. I remember this picture it was when we were 12 on our first huge mission. Naruto jumped into the water because it was hot. I smiled to myself closing my eyes holding the picture close. He's such a dork, that was my last thought before I fell into a deep slumber.

~next day~

We woke up early and grouped up. We all went to the place the leaf was having the parade. There were tons of people there. What cought my eye was a little boy, he was being harrased by a group of teens.

Kakashi: don't you'll blow our cover

Sasuke: it reminds me of how naruto was treated

Kakashi: I know that's why were here in the first place, for naruto

I looked at the hokage's residence feeling anger go through me. It's now or never!

Sasuke: lets kill these motherfuckers

Naruto's POV

naruto: Im hungry

Sai: ramen

Naruto: yes pls

After a minute sai came back with some ramen. I ate half of it before it got disgusting.

Naruto: ew...it's missing something

I don't know why but I'm craving tomatoes.

Naruto: can you put tomatoes in it

Sai: uh....

Sakura: just give it to him

Sai walked out the room with my food. I turned over to garra who was asleep. I've been wanting to know what sai told sakura.

Naruto: hey sakura

Sakura: yeah

Naruto: what did you and sai talk about

Sakura looked nervous, she turned to the door that opened reaviling sai and hinata. I tensed up watching her walk in.

Sai: here

Hinata: how are you naruto-kun

Naruto: uh...good, how about you

Hinata: I'll be fine in a minute

I looked over to her, what did she mean by that. Sakura and sai walked over to us getting infront of her.

Sai: I think it's best that you leave

She smirked and walked out the room.

Naruto: I don't want her in this room no more

Sakura: right

I grabbed the noodles looking at the tomatoes with a disgusted look on my face. I've never really like tomatoes. I took a bit of it making my eyes go wide out of amazment.

Naruto: this is delicious!

Sakura: that's good

Sasuke's POV

I jumped to the hokage's residents while team neji jumped to the place the medical ninja's are. Team shikamaru and Team kurenai went to the ninja's den.

Right when I jumped into the hokage's office I was greeted by the elders.

Elder #1: did you come to try and replace that demon

Sasuke: he's not a demon

Elder #3: that's what all the demon lovers say

Sasuke: his name is naruto uzumaki

Elder #2: I don't believe we asked

Sasuke: I didn't say you had to

Elders #3: capture them

Mutiple ninja's surrounded us, I held up my sword getting ready to attack when more ninja's came in. Why is there so many! Why didn't I think of them doing this?!?! I put my hand to my ear pushing on my ear buds letting them know we need back-up.

Elder #1: I new you would be blind by rage

I looked up at him looking him straight in the eye.

Elder #2: The moment you left the leaf was the moment we new what you were gonna try to do

Elder #3: all you did was walk right into your own trap

I started laughing looking at the floor.

Elder #2: go ahead use it

I looked her in the eye causing her to look at me confused.

Sasuke: you don't know me enough

I slammed my hand onto the ground making a puff of smoke pop up.

Elder #3: what happened

Elder #1: he summoned somebody

Sasuke: brother

I didn't have to turn to know my brother was looking at them in anger.

Itachi: it appears I should've just attacked the leaf myself

Sasuke: lets make our brother combo

I put my hand out towards him. He fist bumped me making me smile. My team dispeared in an instant while me and Itachi activated our sasanoo. I looked over at the elders to see them hiding behind the ninja, ha! Fucking pussies.

I flew down to them swing my sword at them. Alot of them doged perfectly but some barley missed it. I smirked knowing they think they stand a chance.

Sasuke: AMATERASU!!!

I watched as mutiple of them got cought up in the flames. I smiled widely knowing these fuckers were feeling way more pain than naruto did. When all of the ninja's that were here were dead I let myself fall from the air activating my chidori. I ran to the elders, who tried to run away, stabbing the chidori through all of them.

Sasuke: Burn in hell

I turned to my brother who still had his sasanoo activated.

Sasuke: go help the others

Itachi: there's no one to help

I turned around to see all of them there. Some of them had minor injured while others were injured bad. We need tsunade...

Sasuke: Do any of you know where tsunade is

Tsunade: right here

Sasuke: they didn't kill you

Tsunade: surprisingly no

Sasuke: can you heal them, I'm leaving to see naruto

Tsunade: go ahead I'll handle this

I walked over to my brother who picked me up allowing me to be by his side.

Itachi: rest

Sasuke: not until I see him

He sighed as we past multiple trees. Once the sand was in view I stood up.

Itachi: so your with naruto

Sasuke: yeah...

Itachi: Im glad

I smiled and looked at him.

Sasuke: me too

He smiled back at me pocking my forehead. I covered my forehead glaring at him.

Sasuke: quit

Once we were on the floor he let me go. I turned looking back at him.

Sasuke: bring them back so they don't have to walk

Itachi: never thought you could care for people

Sasuke: shut up and go

Sorry for the long update I was waiting to get a new phone!