Chapter 1: Academy Troubles

"......." Speech
"Internal thought"

No One's POV

His days in the academy went by pretty slowly for Naruto.

Normally the academy age is 7/8 but the Sandaime decided to enroll Naruto early in hopes of him becoming a ninja quickly so he could earn Ryo and learn to fend for himself.

Classes, for the most part, were pretty boring for the boy. Throughout the day, they were taught basic ninja arts, chakra theory, shinobi history, and battle tactics, then they did physical training and ended off on taijutsu spares.

Every Sensei would be long-winded and could put the entire class to sleep with a few words.

This was pretty much what Naruto did if a certain class subject didn't catch his attention, he wasn't spitting some nonsense about becoming Hokage, he wasn't generally causing trouble, or didn't just skip school to pull pranks on the village.

As you can imagine, academically, naruto was the class dumass. Although, he surprisingly excelled at most physical aspects of a shinobi.

Though his taijutsu proficiency was pitiful and his shuriken jutsu needed work, it was revealed that Naruto outclassed most of his peers in stamina, strength, and pure in endurance. He also mastered two of the three jutsu require to graduate after the first few weeks of training.

It would have taken him a week or two at most but Naruto decide to take it a step further and create his own spin on the transformation jutsu.

For which, he had to do a little....." research" and after two weeks of peaking in the women's bath hou-s...I mean uh studying at the library "yea, that's it" 😭😭 Naruto finally completed the finishing touches on his super secret SSS-Rank jutsu that he believe could one-shot the Hokage.

Months turned into a year, a year became 2, and every so often they'd give the students the final exam just to give them an idea of what's to come, what they may need to work on, or to see if anyone may be ready to prematurely become a genin.

Naruto had failed the first time around, however, on account of the clone jutsu and unfortunately for him, this became a pattern.

Naruto knew his chakra control was abysmal to say the least so he'd tried to pay attention when the subject came up in class.

He wanted to see if he was doing something wrong but he was doing everything they instructed him to do.

It was the same thing with the books on chakra control he tried to force himself to read.

He'd even tried asking some of the different teachers he was assigned for help but their answers were always the same.

They either ignored him, told him to figure it out himself or just ostracized him and credited his inability to him being the dead last in his classes GPA.

However, there was one thing Naruto found out that was useful and may have contributed to his inability to make a clone.

One day, his class was given an assignment to write a report about one of the clans in Konoha, and as expected most decided to write about either the Senju or Uchiha.

Though, Naruto took a different approach not wanting to follow the crowd.

At first, he was going to half-ass it like his other assignments so he picked up one of the older-looking books on different clans praying it wasn't about the creepy-ass Aburame clan or the lazy-ass Nara clan.