Chapter 10: Enter The Whirlpool Finally

"Speech"

"Internal Thought"

"Kyubi Speech"

"Kyubi Thought"

Later That Night

Kakashi, Sasuke and Naruto all made their way back to Tazuna's house after a long day of training. At this point it had been a few days and both Sasuke and Sakura mastered tree walking as well as water walking.

To Kakashi's surprise they finished a lot faster than he anticipated so he decided to give them all something to work on individually for the following week.

For Sasuke, he tested his nature affinity and started training his sharingan. He discovered that he had already awakened it and is in it's two tomoe state when Sasuke confronted him about his implanted one. He also started training him on how the transfer and gather lighting chakra.

For Sakura he began teaching her the basics of some low level genjutsu. He also worked on improving her physical preformance in the form of 50 push ups, 50 sit ups as a 5 mile run each day.

Despite her performance in the survival test she has shown to have quite a talent for the yin nature or at least the control necessary for it. He also tested her chakra nature and noticed that she has affinity towards earth release. With earth style being the second nature he had the most experience with he knew the perfect jutsu to teach her.

For Naruto he helped him practiced with more extensive chakra control exercises as well as giving tips to making improvements on his taijutsu.

Kakashi had to admit his taijutsu was pretty impressive. Although Naruto's style wasn't as fancy as his or Sasuke's. It was however unpredictable. Almost like his fighting style would would switch up in the of midst of combat, reading the situations and adapting to out manuver his opponents. Even if they out class him in skill.

Naruto even had him on the ropes a couple of times when he would dodge a heavy blow from him only to found himself almost tripping up on a second attack aimed right at his blind spot.

They made their way into the dinning room where Tsunami had dinner prepared. Sakura was already there waiting for them to due to her having to take a break from light chakra exhaustion.

As they all washed up and sat down to eat, team 7 then look at the sound of light footsteps entering the house.

"Grampa!" Yelled an excited kid no older than 8 as he ran up to hug Tazuna.

"Haha, Inari how've you been my boy?" Asked the elderly man as he hugged his grandson.

Turning around he introduced him to team 7. "Inari, I like you to meet the nice ninja who escorted me home safely."

Taking one look at them Inari then ignored them completely and carried on talking with his grandfather.

This earned a grunt from Sasuke and a confused look from Sakura as they both put a hand on a tick off Naruto's shoulder preventing him from clobbering the kid.

Restrained, Naruto relented grumbling something inaudible about a spoiled brat.

"Calm down you idiot" Sasuke whispered in his teammate's ear.

"Easy for you to say, your the not the one the little runts been pissing off since we got here" Naruto shot back.

Siting down Tsunami just smiled nervously at her son and father as she spoke.

"I'd like to thank you all again for bringing my father back home safe and sound" she said apologetically trying to cover for her son's rudeness.

"Yeah, I want to thank you all as well" said Tazuna joining in. "Not to sound ungrateful but why did you continue on with the mission."