Update 1

I come in peace, don't chidori me bro

I know this isn't a new chapter. Chapter 10 will be out sometime this month I promise, it's like 75% done.

It's looking like it going to be twice as long as normal so hopefully you'll enjoy.

I was writing this story as I go and was able to produce chapters somewhat quickly but we all know most if not all stories become more complex as they go on. The more complex the story, the more work it takes to make sure it makes sense.

I appreciate everyone who enjoyed it so far. Seeing all the votes and story adds definitely motivates me to keep going.

I have a couple of questions though that may or may not effect the future of this fan fic.

What should I do with Sakura? I honestly have no current plans for her.

I'm not the biggest fan of her character and I was just trying my hardest not to completely bash her unnecessarily.

Im not sure what roll Tsunade will play yet but she'll be focused on someone else as far as training goes.

Who should I make chunin before the time skip?

Should Sasuke still get the curse mark?

If he does, should he keep it?

If a few characters were to have kids, what would be their gender and name?

Let me know what you would prefer to to see.

Until next time