Moving

Rose at the top^^^
Also Lydia and Roses house in video from YouTube. ^^^

Roses P.O.V
I was getting off my flight from Paris to finally see my cousin again. Lydia Martin. Strawberry blonde hair, green emerald eyes, ruby red lips. People say I look like her but I never see it. Getting back to the point, I'm going to go move in with my cousin because my parents died in a fire and they told me to go to Lydia and her parents, so I did.

I got off the plane and I hear my name being called, more like screamed, down the hall. "Rose! Rose! Rose! Come here! It's Lydia!" I turn around and I'm about to crash into her but luckily I caught my balance. "Lydia Oh My God! I missed you so much!" I give her a hug and she does the same. She was always my favourite cousin. We walk out of the airport and make our way to her beautiful and huge house.

Did I mention how huge it is!? "Do Giants live here?" I ask in a joking manner. "No Rosie, I live here and so will u soon!" My jaw drops as we walk up the stairs. "Ok, so we already go u enrolled into BHHS and u will be star ting tomorrow! With me!" We squeal as we run up the stairs to my new room.

Lydia and I walk into my new room and I feel like fainting! My room was huge!
And beautiful. It was a light baby blue colour with light baby purple poka dots in the closet. I had a king sized bed with light pink blankets and dark blue pillows. My closet was giant too. I think I could fit 14 big dogs in there. "This is great! Will you help me decorate?" "Totally!"

After we were done decorating my room, it was 10:00, so we decided to pack it in. I said goodnight to Lydia and went to bed.