Peter Hale

OK, FIRST OFF, I AM DOING THIS IN PETERS P.O.V SO IF IT SUCKS IM SORRY IM NOT A GUY! Continue.........

Peter's P.O.V
"The new girl is kinda hot." I said while I was in the courtyard with Derek and Paige. "Yah, I guess." Derek said, making Paige glare at him then glare at Rose. I tuned into my werewolf hearing and heard Lydia and the new girl talking. "Hey Lydia, who are they?" "Thats Paige, Derek Hale and Peter Hale. Peter is the oldest, Derek the youngest, and I think Paige is Derek's girlfriend. But if u ask me Peter is super hot!" I smirked as she said this and took a small glance, seeing the new girl staring at us. I don't really find girl interesting but the new girl, she had something special about her.

After I was talking to Derek about how he thought she smelt like a wolf, but not one that was bitten, one that was born wolf. So, while he was babbling about that, I smelt the air, and smelt something really good, no I mean great! I looked for the source of the smell. Derek notice but he didn't seem as effected as I was.

I looked over and saw the new girl staring at us wide-eyed. I started walking over to her, as she began walking faster but I easily walked faster then her. "What did u hear, Sweetheart?" I asked and she looked kinda scared. She then began stuttering. I brought her closer and squeezed her hips harder. "Did u hear anything Darling?" "N-n-n-no not at a-all." She stuttered out and tried to stay calm because we were so close. "Ok now, would u like to stop lying to me?" "All I heard was that u were talking about a girl, a wolf, smells and someone being born a wolf!" She rushed all at once. I slammed my hips to hers a little harder this time and said "See u around, Sweetheart."

After, I ran home to talk to my sister about the new girl, I call Sweetheart. "Talia!" "Upstairs, Peter." I ran into her room to see her sitting on her bed, on her phone. "What can I help u with now, Peter?" "I was wondering why, erm... this girl at school, she smells like she was born a werewolf like, me, u and Derek I tv . But her scent effects me more then, Derek and everyone else.So...... uh- erm can u help me?" I said -more like stuttered- out. "So what's this girls name?" She asked and that's when it happened, I didn't know her name. "Well, uh that's the thing, I uh don't know her name...." "Ok well, if u find out her name and then, I will help u." "Fine!" I said and ran off. I got ready for bed and went to sleep thinking about the girl with the nice scents name.