Dinner plans?

Rose is wearing the third one to the dinner and the second to school. ^^^

Rose's P.O.V
The next day I got to school in my outfit and curled hair with perfect makeup. As I was about to walk into the school I felt hands snake around my hips. "Hey SweetHeart." Said Peter as I found out that the arms around my stomach were his.
"I told you not to call me that and what do you want Peter?"
"I was wondering if u would like to come to a dinner with me, Derek and Paige?"
"With who?"
"My family, they want to meet you. Derek likes to talk about you, like a lot! It's getting annoying. So, will you go?" He said as I looked into his eyes and he looked a little nervous. "We are not even dating yet, and you already taking to meet your family! Peter you bad boy!" I said biting my lip in a sexy way.
"Don't." He said kinda hard and I knew that I shouldn't do anymore.
"So when am I going?"
"Does that mean you will go?" He asked.
"What do u think Peter?"
"Yes?" He asked again like he was dumb. Maybe he was? Boys are so complicated.
"Of course I'll go, you dummy. What did you think? I was gonna leave you even though we aren't dating? Sometimes I swear Boys are so stup-" I didn't get to finish. He put his lips to mine. This was my first kiss. His lips were plush and soft. The way my lips melted on to his was unbelievable. They were warm and sweet like sugar. I bit his lip and he moaned. He pulled back and I was already missing them.
"Did anyone ever tell you to shut up, Sweetheart?"
"No, but that was a really nice way of saying it." He chuckled. " I'll see you around, Sweetheart." And all like that, he was gone. In a blink of an eye.