Im your Ma-what?

Roses p.o.v
I'm his what? Mate? What the hell is a Mate?!
"What the hell are u talking about Peter?" i asked a little scared of the answer. "A Mate is someone you bond with me will always love. You can't live without your Mate. If your Mate dies, you will most likely die with them of loneliness." I looked at him dumb-struck. "I'm your Mate." I whispered. I didn't know what to do so I did the one thing I thought was right, run.

Peter's P.O.V
After she left, I broke down. I thought she didn't except me. "She hates me. she rejected me! I'm going to die!" I cried into my mothers shoulder. My beautful Mate doesn't love me. I have no reason to live.

( this kinda reminded me of Romeo and Juliet. Who else thought that? Comment!! Ok continue.)

"You will be fine, Peter. She just needs a little time." She said rocking back and forth, while rubbing my back.
"How long will it take for her to love me?" I cried to my sister. She was like my mum but still my sister.
"I'm sorry Peter, but I have no idea when she will come back."
I cried harder. After a while, Talia left and I sat and cried myself to sleep. I didn't feel like going to school tomorrow, so I think I will just stay home.

~Time Skip~
Roses P.O.V
It has been a few days since I have seen Peter. He never came back to school. I asked Derek a few times but he just said that he was at home and didn't give me anymore detail. Paige and Derek never spoke to me anymore. Just giving me dirty looks, as if I had done something wrong. Ok, I might have done something wrong but they have to need to give dirty looks. Today after school, I'm going to the Hale House and I'm going to see if he is alright.

After school, I ran to the Hale House. I didn't take my car today since I walked to school and it was nice outside. I got to the Hale House and knocked on the door. Talia came to the door.
"How can I help you, dear." She said in a sickly sweet tone.
"I was wondering if Peter was home and if I could talk to him?" I questioned.
"He is in his room but I will not hesitant to rip your head clean off, if u hurt my brother again." She threatened. She was not bluffing at all. She would totally do that.
I walked up the stairs to his room. I heard crying on the other side of the door. I knocked on the door.
"Come in," Peter said in a whisper. I peeked my head inside.
"Rose?" Was the last thing I heard before everything went black...

Hey my cadets! Whoever even reads these, I just want to say, thank you so much for reading my story! I'm going to start setting goals. I will still update whenever I feel like it. But I will still have goals! Anyway, thanks and I hope u like this new chapter.

GOAL: 10 Votes
COMMENT
VOTE
READ!!!
~Cassy