二十四

^^guys pls rlly stream

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
I sighed nervously, before turning the handle, entering the room. My parents awaited me, sitting at the end of the conference room.

"Jungwon. What is it that you wanted to tell us?" My father asked.

"I-"

"Come closer first." My mother cut me off. I nodded and walked closer to them.

"I want to end the selection."

"What?" My father was shocked.

"Why?" My mother asked.

"I'll finish this month, and end it. It's pointless to continue for another month. I've already chosen the one."

My parents turned to look to each other, their expressions unreadable. Until my father turned back to me and nodded. Hold up, nodded?

"Sure. We will announce it soon."

"Okay. Wait what?" Hold up, what? They chuckled slightly.

"We agree. We know you've been attached to a certain someone throughout. We agree to this. You may go now. I'm sure the two of you have plans." My father said.

"Oh.... okay.... I'll go now." I bowed and turned to leave, but turned back.

"Did something happen?" I asked.

"What?" My mother looked puzzled.

"Did something happen? Usually you..... wouldn't agree to this....." Usually I'd have to come up with a whole PowerPoint presentation to convince them....

"Nothing happened, dear. Go now. She must be waiting." My mother smiled. I blinked a few times, confused, before bowing and quickly leaving.

That was... easier than I thought it would be...

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

"Yena-ya~~~" I entered my room to see Yena lying on my bed, busy with her phone.

"Hm?" She hummed in reply, never looking away from the screen. I shuffled over and climbed into bed next to her, snuggling closer to her.

"We gotta get up."

"You already did."

"I know. But I'm still in my hoodie."

"Where did you go?"

"Talk to my parents."

"About?"

"I'll tell you when you put down the phone." I puffed up my cheeks.

"Hold on.... Okay." She turned off her phone and put it aside, turning to face me.

"I'm ending the selection by this month."

"Huh why?" She looked shocked.

"Because I already made up my mind." I smiled and pulled her closer to me. She snuggled closer to me, burying her face in my chest.

"What was the plan for the third month though?"

"Well, I would have to spend a week with each girl." She pulled away and frowned

"What the-" I quickly kissed her.

"Yeah I know. That's why I cut it short. Don't be jealous, princess." I chuckled. She's so cute when she's jealous.