𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋. The dark alleyway, the tapping of sneakers basically everything about the route was definitely scary for most, but for the girl it was therapy, the starry night, the silence everything was perfect. The brunette had chosen to go meet her mother at 7 in the evening, what she forgot was her father was definitely not going to let that slide. Ending up panicking she left the hospital quicker than usual and took the shortcut home not caring whether it was filled with gangsters or not. She was enjoying the silence until the rumbling of a motorcycle could be heard turning around the girl realised she was about to get hit by it, her instincts made her stumble back landing on her butt and hands. She looked over to see that the man on the motorcycle too had fallen, running over to him ignoring the stinging on her hands she looked at him in annoyed.

 "Hey do you not know how to ride that thing?". Unbothered, the man took off his helmet revealing a boy about Ji ah's age. She stole a glance of his face widening her eyes in pure awe. He was good looking -scratch that- he was ethereal from his hair down to his fair skin, everything about him looked perfect. 

Unfortunately for the both of them sounds of more motorcycles could be heard around the corner, cursing the boy jumped up and threw his helmet in the brown-eyed girl's hands running off as more motorcycles passed her. "Should I help him?" the brunette muttered to herself about to turn back home "Well fuck this" she turned back around and darted for the gang.

"You freak" the boy was cornered by the thugs. "When I think about how much money I lost.." the girl stayed behind the stairs, secreted in the shadows as one of them kicked his stomach making the boy with the jacket kneel down, yet he still glared at them with an amused look. Now was the perfect time to distract them, walking across one of the boys stopped her "Where do you think you're going beautiful?" he smirked looking at her making the girl scoff in disbelief.

 "What do you think you're doing?" the girl simply spoke earning a few chuckles. "Well aren't you a feisty one" a rider's hand was about to touch her face, Ji ah wasn't going to let a bunch of nobodies look down on her,  she grabbed his hand and twisted it backwards. "Indeed I am." the brunette's words were laced with hostility. Another boy was about to hit her but the brunette's reflexes were way too fast as she moved to the side making him collide into his gang members.

 "I'll see you soon Han Seojun" the leader patted the boy's shoulder before running away as the girl scoffed 

"Idiots." The brunette threw Seojun's helmet at him before turning around to head back. 

"You know you didn't need to help me" the boy strutted towards Ji ah as she turned around raising a brow. 

"This is what I hate about you people." the mullet boy looked at her confused. "You act all mighty and fine but in reality you're weak and shrivelled up" turning around to head home the girl left the boy dumbfounded.

The girl wasn't afraid of anything but her father, ever since he got remarried he would come home drunk for no apparent reason and sometimes even abuse Ji ah.  Yet there were two she absolutely despised, that was Park Semi her stepsister and her stepmother. They did everything they could to make Ji ah's life miserable. Abuse her, starve her, shame her sometimes they even kicked her out of the house in the cold. She hated the thought of their 'perfect little family' it made her want to murder them all. It shaped her into a reckless and hostile person. Nobody could break down her barriers. 

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

First chapter!!! ヽ(°〇°)ノ This is quiet a terrible chapter but it kind of sets the scene for the two characters I guess? Girl power for Ji ah!! 

Anyway please vote!! This is the new layout I'll be having since it's more aesthetic and just overall cuter (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ Credits to -n0relle for the prologue layout (as in gif anime gif and prologue title) if you haven't checked out her stories you totally should because they're so worth reading some of her stories are in my faves section so make sure to go read them (≧◡≦) ♡