𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧. Who wouldn't be some random boy just welcomed her into his house and saw her at her worst state, here she was standing outside of a complete strangers house ready to stay the night. 

Seojun saw how nervous the girl was and chuckled "Don't worry my sister's  a nice person" Ji ah looked at him and smiled awkwardly nodding. 'What did I do to deserve such embarrassment'  those words circled around the girls head. The door opened to reveal a girl younger than Ji ah who she assumed was his sister, she smiled seeing him 

"Oppa! Why were you so late?" she hugged him as he hugged her back leaving the brunette in an awkward situation so she just hung her head low. "Who's this next to you?" the girl looked at Ji ah.

"Oh this is my friend she needs a place to stay" these words only made the brunette worse than she was already feeling. Looking up Ji ah bowed to her.

 "Hello I'm Park Ji ah" the younger girl smiled and bowed back.

"I'm Han Gowoon" the girl smiled at her.

She moved to the side giving Seojun and Ji ah room to enter, the girl hesitated at first wondering whether if this was the right idea or not but the to her surprise was pulled in "OH MY GOD" the brunette gasped when she was inside Seojun closed the door and smiled innocently.

"What's wrong?" he said taking off his shoes as the girl glared at him.

 "You almost gave me a heart attack idiot." she punched his arm as he hissed.

 "I'll go get you a towel you can freshen up!" Gowoon said as she walked into a room. 

"I'll get you some spare slippers" the tall boy said walking away leaving Ji ah there alone. She was definitely regretting accepting his offer now.

Once she showered the girl came out in an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants drying her hair. She couldn't lie this house had a warmth she had never felt before, it made the girl comforted. walking out of the room she saw the two fighting as she smiled to herself continuing what she was doing. It took a while for the two to notice she was there but when they did Gowoon immediately called her "Eonnie come eat with us!" it caught the girls attention very quickly since she'd never had someone call her Eonnie. 

Walking over to the the girl sat on a vacant chair. "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble, he happened to see me and forced me to come with him" the girl felt extremely guilty especially since she didn't know them very well yet they still accepted her in.

 "It's fine that's what friends do right? Help each other when they need it" the boy chuckled. Friends... Ji ah finally had friends after years of being a social reject someone was able to see her potential as a friend. There was a comfortable silence as the three ate, Seojun and Ji ah kept stealing glances of each other but nobody dared to speak.

Well that was before the boy realised the girl's chapped hands "Oh my how did you're hand get so chapped?!" he held one of her hands looking at it. 

The brunette scoffed "You were the one that almost hit me with your death machine" 

The boy looked at her offended "Death machine?! Excuse you my baby is not a death machine it's a wonderful motorbike" Gowoon looked at the two in disbelief "Let me go get the first aid kit" the mullet boy said getting up. The brunette was enjoying the attention it was a while since she was pampered like this. Walking back the boy sat next to the girl and treated her hand. Up close he was perfect, the girl started admiring him. She didn't believe in love at first sight, the idea of looking at someone and loving them because of their looks was bullshit so if she was honest he was attracting her not making her fall in love.

Well that was what she thought...

# 𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 !

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! We can see a little adorable change in Ji ah already and I love it!!! This chapter isn't the best but I'm here for their love story!! If you have any ideas for the next chapter tell me and I'll mention you and your idea!

Please vote!!