𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒.

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗥 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗙𝗨𝗟. They were able to get a pretty dresses for Jiah and ended up getting a few things for Gowoon. Jiah loved her new dress it was beautiful Seojun indeed had a good taste in fashion. When they arrived home the boy told Jiah to get changed into one of the dresses while he went to get dressed too.

 A confused Jiah looked through the dresses and picked up a red one, it was pretty and elegant the girl put it on and was about to head out when she heard a knock at the door. 

"Hey you should wear the jewellery too" a voice said from outside the door. 

The brunette hummed in agreement and wore the jewellery they got, what on earth was Seojun doing? Shrugging it off the girl fixed her hair just to see Seojun in a white shirt and black trousers, the girls eyes widened how did he look absolutely perfect in everything he wore? This man was definitely an angel in disguise. 

Seojun turned to see Jiah in her dress, she looked breath-taking. He saw her playing with her fingers and smiled, he had to make this girl his no matter what he couldn't lose this beautiful gem. He noticed her eyes which showed a beautiful shine that could captivate anyone at first sight.

It was the first time Jiah wore a dress ever since her mother fell ill, her father would usually make sure she was covered in bruises but the bruises had finally healed and she could too wear dresses like normal girls. 

"You look amazing you know" Seojun mumbled making the girl's cheeks turn pink.

"You look great too!" she smiled "So why are we wearing such fancy outfits?" she tilted her head

"Well it's a surprise follow me" he took the girl's hand and lead her. The two walked holding hands not noticing the whispers from jealous girls. 

They had finally arrived at a rose garden, Jiah looked at the place with wide eyes this wasn't a place for friends.. this rose garden was famous for being a spot for couples why was Seojun bringing her here? 

"Why are you so shocked?" Seojun looked at the girl "There's a surprise in here come" he walked through the gate as Jiah followed.

This all felt super serene, she was at a place for couples, with her crush and he was waiting to surprise her. She was finally living the life she dreamed of, a life where she was free. Seojun tapped Jiah on the shoulder while she as admiring the flowers.